Timeless Elegance in Hot Springs, Virginia
The Homestead • Hot Springs, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Preferred Resort Room ($410) or a Preferred Homestead Suite ($585), Sundays through Thursdays
- Two Activity Vouchers (One per Guest per Stay)
- Daily Self-Parking or Valet Parking
Established in 1766, The Homestead sits on 3,000 impressive acres of verdant rolling hills, manicured gardens, and quiet forests in Hot Springs, Virginia. This iconic red-brick resort evokes a stately air befitting American royalty, counting Thomas Jefferson and 22 other US presidents among its esteemed guests. Today, The Homestead features a full-service spa and salon, golf courses, tennis courts, several dining and drinking options, and, of course, natural hot springs.
Guest rooms and suites are adorned in crisp, classic Virginia style. Ranging from 250 to 280 square feet, Preferred Resort rooms are tastefully appointed and feature views of the resort grounds, while the 450- to 500-square-foot Homestead suites boast separate living and sleeping areas, plus custom furnishings. All rooms feature feather beds, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi, and some offer warm fireplaces and sun decks, as well.
Natural, restorative hot springs and The Homestead Spa set the stage for relaxation, while two championship golf courses and a bevy of on-site activities—from trout-fishing and horseback riding to hiking and trap shooting—make this resort an outdoor enthusiast's dream.
Families will enjoy the programming designed by the resort's KidsClub, and an in-house movie theater provides a treat all ages can enjoy. Nearby, the picturesque town of Hot Springs offers an array of shopping options, from boutiques to antiques.
At night, don your most stylish business-formal attire and tuck into time-honored dishes in The Homestead's main dining room, serving local and seasonal fare like heirloom tomatoes and burrata, lobster bisque, Virginia grass-fed beef, and Allegheny trout. End the evening with a nightcap at Sam Snead's Tavern, a rustic-chic affair with a stone fireplace and wood walls.
"Soothing orchestra music plays as guests stroll the column-adorned hallways, sauntering into the ornately decorated dining room for a luxurious six-course meal of regional and continental cuisine."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Homestead
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 29, 2013
- Blackout date(s): May 21-23; June 1-11; June 14-18; June 21-30; July 2-4; August 26-27, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes two activity vouchers (1 per person per stay), daily self-parking or valet passes
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests with one activity per person per stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Additional $25 resort charge per night and 9% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- The daily resort charge covers high-speed wireless internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas, in-room coffee, USA Today paper available in the lobby Mondays-Fridays, afternoon tea in the Great Hall, nightly movies in the theater, continuous hotel shuttle to all resort recreational activities, access to fitness center, tennis courts, and gratuities for housekeeping staff
- Recreational Activities - Choose from twilight golf on the Old Course - (cart fee applies), archery, skeet (ammunition fee applies), 30-minute group horseback ride, canoe, kayak, Jefferson pools or hayride
- Recreational activities are weather permitting and subject to availability, therefore advance reservations are strongly recommended. A $15 per box fee applies for ammunition. Does not include spa, lessons, rental equipment, or private activities. Surcharges may apply to upgrade some activities
- For spa only: a 20% service charge is added to any spa charges incurred for spa attendants. Additional tipping is at your discretion
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- No cash back for unused portion
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • Enjoy By August 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings