5-Star Relaxation at the Beautiful Fota Island Resort
Fota Island Resort • Cork, Ireland
- One- (£119) or Two-Night (£229) Stay for Two People at the Five-Star Fota Island Resort
- Daily Breakfast
- Entry to the Hydrotherapy Suite and Thermal Suite
- 10% Off Spa Treatments
- 10% Off Entrance Fees to Fota Wildlife Park, Fota House, and Movie Junction Drive-in Cinema
- Seven-Day Availability
Did you ever envy Robinson Crusoe as he reclined on his desert island? Us too, except we always thought it would have been better with five-star facilities, a luxurious spa, and world-class golf. More like the Fota Island Resort, in fact—a unique slice of paradise in Co. Cork and a truly memorable destination.
Castaway with your favourite shipmate on an overnight break at this exquisite resort for £119 (up to a £237 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £229 (up to a £457 value). Your elegant Classic room will boast views over the golf course or the surrounding woodland while deluxe toiletries, rainforest showers, and comfy bathrobes and slippers mean comfort is guaranteed.
In the morning, wake up to a daily continental buffet and Irish breakfast selection. In the evening, the refined Fota restaurant serves a menu of sophisticated international fare.
With passes to the Hydrotherapy Suite and Thermal Suite included, you can truly unwind in style, massaged by water jets in the hydropool and strolling in Ireland's only walking river. You'll also be able to use the gym and indoor heated pool, and enjoy a 10% discount on spa treatments. Meanwhile, golfers will want to take advantage of the three renowned courses (green fees not included).
With so much natural beauty on your doorstep, exploring the island is also highly recommended: Fota is home to Ireland's only Wildlife Park, packed with monkeys, seals, kangaroos, and giraffes, while Fota House will please interior decor fans and history buffs alike. You'll receive 10% off tickets to both, as well as the nearby Movie Junction drive-in cinema.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Nestled in the heart of the peaceful Fota Island Resort, the Fota Island Hotel and Spa [...] is an impressive venue surrounded by gorgeous scenery and lying in a 780-acre estate."-- Irish Independent
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 8, 2013
- Limited availability on Saturdays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children up to 17 years - €25 for extra bed in double room and euro €12.50 for breakfast; payable directly to merchant
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes One- (£119) or Two-Night (£229) Stay for Two People at the Five-Star Fota Island Resort, Daily Breakfast, Entry to the Hydrotherapy Suite, 10% Off Spa Treatments, 10% Off Entrance Fees to Fota Wildlife Park, Fota House, and Movie Junction Drive-in Cinema, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +353 (0)21 488 3700 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 8, 2013 • Enjoy By July 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings