A Slower Gait in the Georgia Mountains
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa • Young Harris, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room with One King or Two Double Beds
- One Round of Golf for One Player
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Lake Chatuge straddles the border between North Carolina and Georgia in the southernmost Blue Ridge Mountains. On the Georgia side, the small towns on the lake brim with outdoor recreation all year long. Fishing, boating, and swimming make the lake popular during the summertime, but beyond the water, adventurers can trek to the top of Brasstown Bald (the state's highest mountain), hike a leg of the Appalachian Trail, or go mountain biking in Jack Rabbit State Park.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is just two miles from Lake Chatuge and two hours from bustling Atlanta. Here, the cozy, unique traditional rooms are outfitted with differing extras like balconies and gas-log fireplaces. The resort boasts massive stone fireplaces and oak-vaulted ceilings, as well as oversized windows with panoramic mountain views.
Also on the premises is a par-72 championship golf course, designed by Denis Griffiths and previously ranked as one of the top courses in Georgia by Golf Digest. Five miles of trails and a stable full of horses make scenic rides a favorite pastime, but if you prefer more pampering, you'll find it at on-site Equani Spa.
"For upscale, lodge-style accommodations, this resort is a great option. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, in an elegant but rustic style."-- Read Fodor's Review of Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: noon
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests can stay in a room with double beds without any additional fees. Some King rooms have a pullout couch. Rollaway beds are available for additional fees
- Bed type is subject to availability
- Golf is for one person
- Taxes and $10 per day esort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms