Soft Sand and Crystal Waters in Breezy Belize
Robert's Grove Beach Resort • Placencia, Belize
- A Five- ($545) or a Six-Night ($628) Stay for Two in a Beachview Room
- Welcome Cocktails, One Bottle of Champagne, and a Fresh Fruit Basket
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Placencia Airstrip to the Resort
- Monkey River Tour with Lunch
Like blending cacao into chocolate, southern Belize melts Mayan ancestry with the Garifuna, Mayan, and Creole traditions. The mix lends a curious and charismatic character to Placencia, an unassuming slice of paradise on the Caribbean Sea. Off the grid and out of the sight lines of traditional tourists, this relatively untouched tropical oasis is a nature lover's dream, teeming with lush mangroves, secluded lagoons, and a host of wildlife from manatees to iguanas and monkeys.
Scattered across 22 acres of tropical paradise in southern Belize, Robert's Grove Beach Resort's luxe lodgings and endless array of activities are just a few of the reasons Condé Nast Traveler readers voted it one of the Top 5 Hotels in Central America in 2012. Rooms boast authentic touches like handcrafted furniture, woven rugs, terra cotta-tiled floors, and original artwork. Drink in the views from your private terrace, and spot some of the 54 species of birds nesting on the peninsula.
Feeding times start early and often, tempting travelers with on-site baking, local rum, an extensive wine list, and poolside barbecues. Or if you prefer the thrill of the hunt, cast for up to ten different species of fish in the pristine waters surrounding Placencia. The resort's marina, dive center, and on-site fishing center can arrange tours of Belize's Barrier Reef or the resort's two private islands.
Explore the newly cut trails in the Monkey River conservation area, where you'll get a close-up view of howlers, toucans, manatees, and maybe even the elusive jaguar. After the tour, sit for lunch at a local restaurant before returning to the resort to treat yourself with a body treatment at Sea Spa.
"Use the hotel's kayaks, windsurfers, and small sailboats, work out in Placencia's only fully equipped gym, charter one of the resort's big new boats, or swim in the sea or in one of the three beachside pools."-- Read Fodor's Review of Robert's Grove Beach Resort
"This was a fantastic trip to a great resort. The staff was outstanding. The room was large and very comfortable. All the facilities were exceptional... I would recommend this resort to anyone that would like to visit Belize."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between June 1 - November 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations of 30 days or less, no refund is given. Any deposits or payments for additional nights may be applied to a future reservation within one year of the original date of reservation
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- One welcome drink per person
- Rooms have either one king or two twin beds; bedding subject to availability
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings