Quality Time Along the Blackwood River
Riverside Cottages • Augusta, WA
- Two nights in a Two-Bedroom Cottage for up to four people in Augusta, WA ($159, value $320)
- Choose between a wood fire or gas heater cottage (subject to availability)
- Ideal base to explore this stunning area where the Blackwood River meets the ocean
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Nestled where the Blackwood River emerges into Flinders Bay, Augusta is an area of stunning natural beauty loved by holiday homeowners and retirees alike for its cooler climate, pristine waterways as well as acre upon acre of bush and farmland. Named after the daughter of King George III, Princess Augusta Sophia, this town 130km south of Perth is a haven for any adventurer willing to take the four-hour long road past tall karri trees and long sandy beaches down to the farthest south-west corner of the continent. Or just fly to Busselton and drive an hour!
Riverside Cottages has everything any small family or group of friends needs for total seclusion down by the river. Your Two-Bedroom Cottage comes with either a gas or wood heater to keep you snug as a bug in a rug from the outside chill, as well as a private bathroom, one double and two single beds. Recently taken over by new management, this collection of cottages right by the banks of the Blackwood River is guaranteed to ensure you can unwind and relax, far away from your everyday stresses.
The Points of Interest
Augusta is all about taking it easy on long walks over unspoilt beaches, along to the mouth of the magnificent river or through to the town and out to the fields of wildflowers. See the sights at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia constructed back in 1894, and marvel at the panoramic views of where the Indian and Southern Oceans meet. Take a guided tour around Jewel Cave - the largest show cave in WA - or head to The Little Pinnacles to spy the stromatolites around the bay from Skippy Rock. Hop on a cruise up the river to watch dolphins and birdlife play or enjoy a little history at the museum on Blackwood Ave.
Connect with Riverside Cottages on Facebook here or follow them on Twitter here
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on quad occupancy only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings