Take Time Out in the Blissful Adelaide Hills
Aquador Spa Retreat • Oakbank, SA
- Two nights for two (between Thursday and Sunday) in a Pergola Room at the Aquador Retreat Bed and Breakfast Day Spa in the Adelaide Hills ($279, value $615)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Late 11am check-out
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Part of the stunning Mount Lofty Ranges, the Adelaide Hills is a spectacular area of South Australian natural beauty, as well as being one of the most renowned areas for wine making in the country. With a cool climate, perfect for grape growing, this much-loved location becomes a winter playground during the colder months, where a drive along its roads and dense bush is a delight to behold. Oakbank, where this rejuvenating escape is set, can be found just 30 minutes from Adelaide CBD by car.
Dissolve your annual accumulation of stress at Aquador Spa Retreat, a sumptuous hydrotherapy spa that utilises rich, chlorine-free underground mineral water to restore you the natural way. Slip into a silk kimono in your ensuite Pergola Room with heating, tea and coffee making facilities, CD with radio and queen-size bed or two singles, before heading to the spa. Inspired by ancient traditional customs of relaxation using hydrotherapy, Aquador creates a space for peace, quiet, health and wellbeing. The retreat is also centred on a philosophy of being kind to the environment, so you can unwind with a clean and green conscience too.
The Points of Interest
Dip more than just your toes at the Wellness Centre, with entry starting from $65 to the hydrotherapy massage spa pool, homeopathic hot pool and cold plunge pool that have numerous benefits to your health and wellbeing. But first, sweat it out in the two infra-red saunas and dry steam room that helps your body to detox and burn calories without moving a muscle. Then why not book in for a massage treatment for a much needed kneading? For a little rejuvenation outside, enjoy a leisurely 18 holes at the Oakbank Golf Course, watch the fillies at Oakbank Racing Club or head to the local Balhannah Hotel or one of many other fine eateries for some top notch feasting. Hahndorf is just 10 minutes away with a bounty of boutique shops and eateries on offer including the must-visit cheese and chocolate factories.
The spa centre is incredible ... Just a great experience all around-- True Local
Loved it, very relaxing and the treatments were great-- LivingSocial Member
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per person, up to 10 additional vouchers as gifts
- To extend your stay a maximum 2 vouchers can be used (valid for up to 4 nights only); subject to availability
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Aquador Retreat is open Thursday to Sunday
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Use of facilities is strictly subject to bookings and availability
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings