A Handsome Town Nestled in the Co. Fermanagh Lakelands
Belmore Court Motel • Enniskillen, United Kingdom
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast with Morning Newspaper
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- Late Checkout
Northern Ireland's Lakelands are an area shrouded in ancient myth and legend, but in the modern day, it's the heritage towns and gorgeous landscapes that hold visitors rapt. Escape to the four-star Belmore Court Motel, in the charming lakeside town of Enniskillen, and start writing a legend of your own.
An overnight stay for two people is just £59 (up to a £118.55 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £99 (up to a £197.10 value). You'll stay in a Standard room, situated in the original motel, and within walking distance of all of Enniskillen's main attractions. A bottle of wine awaits your arrival, and a late checkout gives you precious extra time to explore.
Breakfast is included on each morning of your stay, as well as a newspaper to bring you up to speed with the day. There is also a meal deal available to purchasers in the nearby WV Bar for £10 per person (payable directly to the Belmore Court reception).
Enniskillen has won favour with travellers from all over for its lively pubs and bars and handsome setting amongst the waterways that link Upper and Lower Lough Erne. The Lower Lough is the larger of the two, and there are many stunning spots to discover along it's shore, along with historic houses and castles.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid for May, midweek in July, September, and October.
"Its attractive waterside setting, bustling with boats in summer, plus a range of lively pubs and restaurants, make Enniskillen a good base for exploring Upper and Lower Lough Erne."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes weekend stays during July 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Breakfast with Morning Newspaper, Bottle of Wine on Arrival, Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +44(0) 28 6632 6633 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 50% savings