Contemporary Chic on Monterey Bay
InterContinental The Clement Monterey • Monterey, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional King Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Complimentary Internet
- $25 Credit at The C Restaurant (Excludes Alcohol)
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
An unpretentious city with a literary past, Monterey's low-key lifestyle and glistening bay have been the backdrop for a slew of novels by the likes of Stevenson and Steinbeck. The town's historic Cannery Row—a quirky waterfront street located where sardine-canning factories once stood—has been enshrined in prose and film over the years. Today, it's home to unique shops and restaurants as well as a colony of braying sea lions. Discover 35,000 types of animals and plants at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, or stroll along the rocky beach to find tidal pools filled with sea stars, spiny urchins, and scuttling crustaceans.
InterContinental The Clement Monterey, recipient of a 2012 Condé Nast Readers' Choice Award, offers modern-chic accommodations just steps from the boutiques, restaurants, and art galleries of historic Cannery Row. Built in Craftsman style, the hotel sits right on Monterey Bay—affording its guests some of the best views in town—and boasts an on-site lap pool, a full-service spa, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. At night, unwind over a cocktail and panoramic bay views at The C restaurant and lounge, serving three meals each day that highlight the freshest local and organic ingredients.
Each spacious Traditional King Room features picture windows that lend warmth and air to the space, and all are appointed with sleek furnishings, cable TV with access to movies, high-speed Internet, a coffeemaker and mini bar, and a work desk.
"Spectacular bay views, assiduous service, a slew of upscale amenities, and a superb waterfront location next to the aquarium propelled this full-service luxury hotel to immediate stardom."-- Read Fodor's Review of the InterContinental The Clement Monterey
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- 10.07% taxes and County Assessment fee of $2 not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- $25 Credit at The C Restaurant excludes alcohol
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms