Cruising, Golfing, or Mountain Biking in Windermere
The Ravensworth • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room
- Including; Mountain Bike Hire and Packed Lunches (£139), Lake Cruise and Fruit Platter in Room (£124), Golf Green Fees (£129)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Tea, Coffee, and Homemade Cakes on Arrival
- One-Day Spa Pass for Both Guests
- Sunday to Thursday Availability
What's your tempo? Are you the kind of person who saunters through each day, daydreams about tomorrow, and takes a moment to stop and let it all sink in? Or maybe you're the sort who's in and out in a blur, a whirlwind of clothes and essentials whose feet barely touch the ground before your next adventure? Whether your default setting is fast or slow, this week's Escape to the Ravensworth guest house in Windermere will match your perfect pace.
Allow us to catch you up: two speed demons will get a two-night package including mountain bike hire and packed lunches for £139 (up to a £287 value). Alternatively, £124 (up to a £247 value) gets you a two-night package for two people that includes a lake cruise as well as a fruit platter in room. Finally, golf lovers will get a two-night package plus green fees for two people for £129 (up to a £257 value). With any choice, you'll be quick to fall for your standard double room, which comes complete with modern en suite and amenities, flat-screen TV with Freeview and DVD player, radio alarm with iPod docking station, and Wi-Fi access.
Here's something worth taking your time over: each package includes not only breakfast each morning in the bright and airy conservatory, but also tea, coffee, and homemade cakes on arrival in the lounge. The bonus here is for couples who are opting for the mountain bike option: their stay also includes two packed lunches on one day to power them through their high-energy excursions.
Whether it's to wind down after a manic day or just amble along at your usual rate, make the most of the spa pass for two people that comes with both types of stay: you'll have access to the gym, swimming pool, steam room, and sauna at the spa and health club that's just a mile away. Here's where the two packages really change gears though: quick-footed types will find that their stay includes one-day mountain bike hire for two, while unhurried sorts instead receive two return tickets for a Windermere cruise. The question is: is it the sprinter or the slow and steady sort who wins your race?
This Escapes is for two people. Room upgrades are available on request; Four-Poster Room (£14), King / Super King or Twin Room (£24), or Superior Room (£68). Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Framed by fells and encircled by a wooded shoreline, Lake Windermere is the largest natural lake in England, stretching in a silvery north–south line."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No bank holiday weekend availability
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Upgrades available on request and subject to availability: Four Poster Room (£14 supplement payable to hotel), King/Super King or Twin Room (£24 supplement payable to hotel), Superior Room (£68 supplement payable to hotel)
- Additional room nights bookable on request at 10% of normal rates
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Option C: Golf Green Fees are redeemable at Windermere Golf Club only
- Children under 16 are not permitted in the guest house
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room, Including; Mountain Bike Hire and Packed Lunches (£139), Lake Cruise and Fruit Platter in Room (£124), Golf Green Fees (£129), Daily Full English Breakfast Tea, Coffee, and Homemade Cakes on Arrival, One-Day Spa Pass for Both Guests , Sunday to Thursday Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 015394 43747 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings