An Innovative Aesthetic in the Green Mountains
The Mountain Road Resort • Stowe, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($379)
- Daily Bike Rentals for Two
- Spa Welcome Gift from Lather
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
When you hear Stowe, Vermont, you think of powder-covered Mount Mansfield and a long tradition of skiing in New England. Sure, snow sports are excellent here, but you don't know what you're missing until you visit in summer. That's because Stowe Mountain Resort opens a scenic gondola, an alpine slide, hiking trails, and an acclaimed golf course come June. In town, arts festivals and outdoor concerts make the most of the sunshine and warm weather. But for a true taste of Stowe in the summer, visit the Harvest Market to browse the selection of local Vermont cheeses and delicious produce, meats, and baked goods.
The Mountain Road Resort in Stowe is a truly boutique experience. While more traditional on the outside, the hotel embraces a contemporary, mid-century-modern-esque aesthetic for its interiors. In the lobby, design buffs will recognize familiar motifs of minimalist, white walls, warm wood accents, and tall windows to invite natural light. A similar design scheme appears in the guest rooms, all of which feature patios, sitting areas, refrigerators, HDTVs, and complimentary wireless Internet.
While Mountain Road offers amenities like indoor and outdoor pools and massage treatments, nothing compares to the original art spread throughout the property. For over a year, the owners have offered artists a vacation in exchange for pieces of their work, amassing what may be the largest non-museum collection of emerging and mid-career artists on display in the country. All of the art is for sale, with 100-percent of the proceeds going directly to the creators. Not only is the hotel a relaxing retreat, but also it's an art collector's dream.
"Stowe is a wonderful destination in summer, fall, or winter... The village has preserved its essential character and balance—including an old-fashioned main street and great views of surrounding mountains."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Voucher valid for stays within date range listed on voucher; all reservations must be booked by June 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings