Discover All the Beauty of Mt Buller
Amazing Vacations • Melbourne, VIC
- Full-day scenic day trip to Mt Buller for one ($69, value $140), two ($138, value $280) or four people ($275, value $560)
- Or full-day Discovery ski/snowboard package for one ($255, value $367), two ($505, value $734) or four people ($999, value $1,468) to discover the slopes!
- The scenic day trip includes return coach transport per person, Sight Seeing Chairlift pass per person (foot passengers only) and Mt Buller National Park entrance per person
- The Discovery ski/snowboard package includes return coach transport per person, Mt Buller National Park entrance, ski pass to seven lifts (due to weather conditions, all seven lifts may not operate at the same time), two-hour beginner ski or snowboard lesson and equipment hire
- Departures daily from Melbourne CBD at 5am and return at 8pm
- Travel between 22 June to 1 September
- English and Mandarin speaking tour guide
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Mt Buller is a towering example of why Australia is much more than just beaches and bush. This winter wonderland is an ideal destination for skiers and boarders alike and offers 300 hectares of skiable terrain, 22 lifts for maximum exploration, three terrain parks, two toboggan parks and the country's highest day spa to name just a few. However don't dismay if you're not into winter sports, Mt Buller offers a veritable playground of natural beauty, stunning vistas and opportunity after opportunity to get far, far away from the city, just three hours from Melbourne CBD. The choice is yours with this awesome deal.
The team at Amazing Vacations pride themselves in their ability to offer a diverse range of high quality tours with good old fashioned service. These experts will ensure everything is in order from your 5am pickup from Melbourne CBD, to keeping you fully informed and having fun throughout the day. Whether you're a walking explorer, a skiing/boarding adrenaline junkie or a complete newbie, Amazing Vacations will be there to help you help yourself until dropping you back safely and thoroughly shattered in Melbourne for about 8pm.
The Points of Interest
For those opting for the full day scenic tour option, you'll be captivated by the fabulous views of Mt Buller National Park, also known as the Australian Alps, with entrance to the park as well as a pass per person to the Sight Seeing Chairlift. Here you'll be taken to Spurs Lookout for panoramic views of the area, via all the action on the slopes. Speaking of action on the slopes it goes without saying that if you're opting for the Discovery ski/snowboard package you'll have plenty to keep you occupied. As well as sporting all of the above facilities, Mt Buller is Australia's largest ski resort. Whether you plan to spend the whole day carving up the powder, or enjoying your two-hour lesson before luxuriating in apres ski ambience, you'll find what you're looking for.
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Max 1 voucher per person
- Up to 2 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Unlimited rides on Northside Express Sight Seeing chairlift (foot passengers only)
- Lifts included for the Discovery package include the following: Blue Bullet Express, Holden Express, Bourke Street Carpet, Northside Express (formerly Horse Hill), Bonza Chairlift, Happy Feet Carpet & Gliders Carpet
- Due to weather conditions, not all lifts may be operating at the same time
- Valid for travel between 22 June to 1 September 2013
- Weekend availability is limited so book early to avoid disappointment
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and are subject to availability ad weather conditions
- Reservations must be made between 11 June to 30 August 2013
- Once booking is confirmed, voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Merchant will confirm your booking, dependant on snow conditions and reaching the minimum number of 30 persons per group
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2013 • Enjoy By September 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings