A Waterfront Retreat on Dyes Inlet
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel • Silverdale, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room between August 25, 2013, and April 30, 2014
- Full Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Silverdale, Washington, sits on the Kitsap Peninsula on Puget Sound. Only an hour-long ferry ride from downtown Seattle, this small city nonetheless has a personality all its own, thanks in large part to nearly 300 miles of scenic waterfront in the area. The community has developed into a hub for retail shopping and waterfront dining, but maintains a laid-back pace typical of the Pacific Northwest. When you want to get outside, numerous golf courses and the extensive Clear Creek Trail system give you plenty of opportunity for a breath of fresh air.
The Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel is set directly on the Dyes Inlet of Puget Sound. Its 151 guest rooms and suites boast views of the water or mountains outside of town. They've also got comfortable beds, private bathrooms, cable TV, and high-speed wireless Internet. You'll wake each morning to a full buffet breakfast, and enjoy access to a fitness center, sauna, indoor pool, and hot tub.
The on-site Hot Java Cafe prides itself on pouring the best coffee in town, and happily serves everything from a simple cup to its specialty drinks, with morning pastries to go along. In the evening, dine in style at the Beachfront Martini Lounge while taking in water views from the outdoor patio.
"This place was excellent! Location, staff, room—couldn't ask for anything better. Probably the best LivingSocial purchase yet. Definitely going back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between August 25, 2013 - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings