Quiet Luxury on the Central Coast Seaside
The Tantra Suites at Ettalong Beach Resort • Ettalong Beach, NSW
- Two nights for two in a One Bedroom Suite in Ettalong Beach ($249, value $600)
- Stunning hinterland views from your room
- Moments from the beach
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
A quiet coastal peninsula town, Ettalong Beach is a beautiful beachside destination ideal for anyone looking to get out of town, listen to the rolling waves and let go for a peaceful day or two. Situated near Umina and Woy Woy on the Central Coast, this easy-going community offers big, golden beaches, sparkling waterways and plenty of access to surrounding bush and National Parks. Perfect for weekend travellers looking to escape the confines of the city, you'll feel a million miles away just 80km north of Sydney.
Considered the premier accommodation in Ettalong Beach, The Tantra Suites at Ettalong Beach Resort is location right by the ocean. Your One Bedroom Suite is designed for complete comfort and relaxation, featuring a private ensuite, spa bath, kitchenette, laundry facilities, high-speed Internet access, private balcony, cable TV, air-con and delightful views of the surrounding hinterland and Ettalong township. Those looking for lasting stress relief can acquaint themselves with the gorgeous Day Spa, otherwise if the weather's nice, making the most of the huge outdoor pool overlooking Brisbane Water National Park and Broken Bay is certainly worth your while.
The Points of Interest
They say there's an adventure or activity for any taste on the Central Coast including horseback trail rides, quad biking, tree-top adventures and beach cycle trails to name just a few. For fun under the sea, divers can explore the famous Ex-HMAS Adelaide dive site located just 1.8km off Avoca Beach (situated a 20-minute drive from Ettalong). Ettalong Beach is also renowned in the area for its independent local cinema, Cinema Paradiso, offering a unique experience including an outdoor screen for flicks under the stars. For more natural wonder, take a trip to discover the vibrancy and lush green of both the Bouddi National Park and Brisbane Water National Park.
Great stay ... Fantastic location-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Max 1 voucher per person
- Additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2013 • Enjoy By November 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings