A Restorative Break in the Spa Town of Harrogate
The Kimberley Hotel • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in an Executive Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Two Courses
- Two-Course Dinner Each (On First Evening with Two-Night Option Only)
Kimberley in Australia is renowned for its beautiful landscapes and the bounty of precious stones contained deep in the earth; but you don't have to travel to the other side of the world to find a diamond of a getaway. In fact, Harrogate's The Kimberley Hotel is a real jewel in the crown of this fetching North Yorkshire spa town.
An overnight stay for two people is just £59 (up to a £121.85 value), whereas two nights is £119 (up to a £262.65 value). This converted Victorian town house is situated in an ideal location just minutes from the bustling centre, and you'll stay in an Executive double room, complete with Wi-Fi access and bath robes and slippers.
The hotel hosts its very own restaurant, and rather than barbecues on the beach, you can dine in the relaxed bistro surroundings of Signatures, serving up local and English cuisine sourced from local produce. If staying one night, you'll receive a bottle of wine when dining on two courses. Stay two nights, and a two-course meal is included on your first evening, with a bottle of wine if returning to dine on the second. Breakfast come morning is included with both options.
Harrogate's reputation as one of North Yorkshire's finest towns is well earned, with a charming belnd of historic sights, pleasant green spaces, and lively nightlife. Harrogate's Turkish Baths and Spa are the perfect counterpoint to a day hitting the shops, or if you prefer your peace and quiet amongst nature, it's a short trip into the wild beauty of the Yorkshire Dales.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday.
"While it’s undoubtedly true that Harrogate remains a firm favourite of visitors in their golden years, the New Britain makeover has left its mark in the host of smart new hotels and trendy eateries that dot the town."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Voucher valid Sunday to Thursday
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes 8-16 July (inclusive)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a executive double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Pets are allowed. £10 per night charge (payable directly to hotel) please advise upon booking. Please note Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (£59) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in an Executive Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Two Courses, Two-Course Dinner Each (On First Evening with Two-Night Option Only)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01423 505613 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings