Bed Down Shepherd-Style in the Glorious Dorset Countryside
Drusilla's Inn • Dorset, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Shepherd's Hut
- Daily Breakfast
- Self-Guided Walk with Map
Shepherds had it right: long summer days spent living the simple life, man and nature perfectly in tune. Take a leaf out of their book—minus the pesky sheep to worry about—with a unique break to The Drusilla's Inn Shepherd Huts, amongst the unspoilt serenity of the Dorset landscape.
The huts are buried deep in the countryside near Horton, around 15 miles north of Bournemouth, and a two-night stay in a self-contained hut is just £95 (up to a £165 value). Each hut sleeps two, and provides an enchanting rustic experience with no home comforts compromised, from the king-sized beds, flushing toilets and hot showers, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Breakfast is included each morning at the adjacent Drusilla's Inn, a charming thatched freehouse in the traditional Wessex style. Home-cooked food and real ales are served throughout the day; the perfect victuals for hungry shepherds and shepherdesses.
The best way to take in the natural beauty of the region is with a walk setting off from the property, with a variety of routes available—you could head to see the local landmark Horton Folly Tower, the gorgeous Haythorne Bluebell Wood, or many other rural treats, spotting wildlife as you go. A map is included to help you navigate.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Iron Age remains, tumbledown abbeys, and medieval towns are dotted all over the Dorset landscape."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a shepherd hut
- £20 supplement applies for stays during July and August
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Cot available on request
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Shepherd's Hut, Daily Breakfast, Self-Guided Walk with Map
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01258 840297 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms