Award-Winning Tranquility Amid Lowcountry Gardens
The Inn at Middleton Place • Charleston, SC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Healthy Start Breakfast and Evening Manager's Reception
- Bike Rentals for Two
- Admission to Middleton Place
It's high time to discover the Lowcountry charms of Charleston, where the romantic verandas, manicured gardens, and relaxed vibe are as refreshing as a round of mint juleps. If you pine for a chance to truly unwind, take a stroll along centuries-old cobblestone streets to glimpse antebellum mansions, historic Civil War sites, and sprawling oak trees, interspersed with cosmopolitan establishments and populated by some of the most hospitable folks in the South.
Adjacent to 65 acres of beautiful gardens overlooking former rice plantations, The Inn at Middleton Place is an award-winning landmark. "If your lodging preferences south of the Mason-Dixon line run toward strikingly modern luxury hotels, this is the place for you," Frommer's promises. In addition to a plush bed and handcrafted furniture, your accommodations feature hardwood floors and warm cypress paneling, floor-to-ceiling windows with woodland or river views, a spacious tiled bathroom with garden tub, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Daily Healthy Start breakfasts consist of assorted fresh fruit, pastries, and cereals.
Tour the prized Middleton Place, home to America's oldest landscaped gardens; explore the grounds along the Ashley River on bicycles; or traverse the pine-forested property on horseback. Off site, visitors can take a taste of the local life with a shopping spree near Marion Square and a show at the Dock Street Theatre—or feast on signature South Carolinian fare like shrimp and grits, smoky barbecue, or decadent pecan pie.
"A setting that is so expansively beautiful, Hollywood often clamors to film here... the landscaped gardens, begun in 1741, are ablaze with camellia, magnolia, azalea, and rose blossoms, [while] floor-to-ceiling windows splendidly frame the Ashley River."-- Read Fodor's Review of Middleton Place
"If you're looking for a peaceful, no-drama getaway [that's] close to Charleston and the airport, and [you] love learning about our history, this place is for you. Staff is great and so is the equestrian center."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 29, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): June 9, 28-29 and July 4-5
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • Enjoy By August 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings