A Theme Park Destination in Southern California
Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove • Garden Grove, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room ($109)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Two Queen Room ($129)
- Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Upgrade Executive Level
Founded by German winemakers in the 1850s, Anaheim, once rich with fertile soil that produced prolific orchards and vineyards, has blossomed into a mecca of fun for the whole family. Not only is it home to the theme park that started it all, as well as other big-name amusement parks, it also boasts two professional sports teams, a 44,000-square-foot retail and entertainment complex, a couple of golf courses, and several excellent restaurants. To top it all off, Anaheim is situated less than 30 miles from both Los Angeles and some of Orange County's best beaches, from Huntington to Newport.
Located less than a mile from Southern California's biggest tourist destinations, including legendary theme parks and Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove offers convenience for everyone from families to couples to business travelers. As an Executive Club Level guest, you'll receive turndown service and bottled water on the night of your arrival, and a morning newspaper at the front desk each day. Plus, rooms offer city views from the top floors, a mini refrigerator, complimentary Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and plush bathrobes.
Start your day at the breakfast buffet, featuring waffles and made-to-order omelets, before catching a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which offers round-trip service to one of America's favorite family-friendly theme parks. Later, after drinking in Anaheim's sights, pick up a souvenir at the hotel's on-site gift shop, break a sweat at the 24-hour fitness center, or bliss out at the breezy outdoor pool.
"It was an awesome stay—beautiful place, staff was great, food was great!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until July 3, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes and $14 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Resort fee entitles guest to high-speed Internet access, Wi-Fi, round trip transportation to both theme parks and self parking
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 3, 2013 • Enjoy By July 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings