Finding Invigorating Balance in the Utah Desert
Red Mountain Resort • Ivins, UT
- A Minimum Two-Night Stay in a Deluxe Double Queen Room or a Villa Double Queen Room (Priced Per Night) with:
- Three Healthy Meals Daily
- Eat-Well, Feel-Well Cooking Demonstrations
- Two 50-Minute Sagestone Customized Massages
- Unlimited Fitness Classes and Daily Guided Morning Hikes
- Healthy Life Classes and Events and Personal Discovery Activities
- $30 Credit At Red Mountain Outfitters Store
- Use Of Indoor & Seasonal Outdoor Pools, Bicycles, Walking Trails, and Strength and Cardio Studios
Just the 45th state incorporated into the Union, Utah maintains an aura of frontier mystery that still captures the minds of adventurers and westward wanderers today—and it's easy to see why. With some of the most diverse geography in the western hemisphere, the nation's "National Parks Capital"—it boasts five total— is an amalgam of creamy cascading sand dunes, vibrant pine forests, and sunset-red deserts that draw throngs of visitors to marvel at its natural wonders year after year.
Don't just survive the desert—thrive with an Escape to the breathtaking Red Mountain Resort, an award-winning property just minutes from the red, martian landscapes of the Mojave Desert, Zion National Park, and the Pine Valley Mountain Wilderness of southwestern Utah. In addition to being a Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice winner and a Fodor's Choice establishment, this St. George resort was ranked number one by the readers of Travel + Leisure in the Top Destination Spa category of the World's Best Awards 2012.
Red Mountain boasts 130 rooms over 55 acres, where mesquite smoke hangs in the air and red buttes and cliffs hold court in every direction. All rooms are tastefully appointed with luxe bedding, private bathrooms, and comfortable furnishings, and they're decorated in warm, soothing earth tones. The Villa Double Queen room also offers a fireplace and a balcony or deck. Each is also equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi.
In addition to health-conscious chef-prepared meals, daily guided hikes, and an array of fitness classes offered by the resort, nature offers even more. Take a hiking or mountain-biking trip at nearby Snow Canyon State Park—only minutes from your room—and explore more than 7,000 acres of red rock cliffs and canyons, lava caves, and volcanic cones. Back at the Resort, take advantage of one of Red Mountain's Personal Discovery programs, including life coaching, meditation, tea leaf reading, nutrition and stress counseling, and more. The Sagestone Spa & Salon offers massages, body scrubs, hair treatments, or other signature services.
"One of the largest destination spas in the country, Red Mountain is also among the best... the centerpiece is the spa, with a sublime view of adjacent Snow Canyon State Park and a terrific staff."-- Frommer's
"Love Red Mountain!!!! Have now brought six friends and planning more trips there. Perfect vacation!!!!!"-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Includes $30 credit at Red Mountain Outfitters store (per 2-night stay), two (2) 50-Minute Sagestone customized massages (per 2-night stay), three daily meals, daily guided morning hikes, access to unlimited fitness classes, healthy life classes & events, personal discovery activities, Eat Well, Feel Well cooking demonstrations, complimentary wi-fi in-rooms and throughout resort, use of indoor & seasonal outdoor pools, bicycles, walking trails, strength & cardio studios and other amenities
- Minimum two-night stay required; nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Up to 6 consecutive nights may be purchased to extend stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Your Escapes Booking is valid for 2 guests
- 11.50% sales taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Teens ages 12-17 are allowed
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or toward group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
detailsTwo queen beds oversized tub & river stone shower, luxurious bathrobes, spacious closets Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $deluxe double queen$ $432 avg/night
detailsTwo queen beds, gas fireplace, oversized tub & river stone shower, luxurious bathrobes, spacious closets Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $villa double queen$ $510 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)