A Wine Country Cottage Near Clear Lake
Napa-Lake Stone Cottage • Cobb, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($275) in the Pine Cone Cabin
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($295) or Fridays and Saturdays ($345) in the Napa-Lake Stone Cottage with Bundle of Firewood, between Now and June 30, 2013
- Welcome Basket with Bottle of Local Wine, Complimentary Wine Tasting for Two at Six Wineries, Sachet of Homegrown Lavender, Wine-Touring Maps, and Discounts at Local Restaurants, Wineries, and Coffee Shops
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Cobb, California, is about as peaceful as it gets. It was, after all, the site the Maharishi chose to introduce his teachings of Transcendental Meditation in the early '70s. And Highway 175, which runs right through Cobb, made a cameo the same decade in another Zen-full book. Today, this town of about 2,000 in Lake County is home to several spiritual retreat centers, outdoor activities aplenty, and the same mellow vibe that put it on the map 40 years ago.
Located just 25 miles from Calistoga and 15 miles from Clear Lake—putting it within bird's-eye view of wineries, water sports, golf, mountain biking, and hiking—the hilltop retreats of the one-bedroom Napa-Lake Stone Cottage and the studio Pine Cone Cabin are the perfect home base for experiencing Northern California. Both cottages feature knotty pine paneling, a rustic stone fireplace, and a large deck with a view of Cobb Mountain, while the Napa-Lake Stone Cottage is equipped with a full kitchen and a separate living room.
When you're ready to branch out, you're less than an hour's drive from Napa and Sonoma, putting you in the heart of wine country. Plus, there's plenty to do right where you are, with restaurants, hot springs, coffee shops, and Cobb Mountain all within a few minutes' drive.
"Nice, clean, and peaceful. If you just want to get away from everyone and become one with nature, or you need some alone time with your spouse, this is the place."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must book your stay with the property no later than Aug 15, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): May 25-27, August 31-September 2, November 28-December 1, December 20-31
- Vouchers include Welcome Basket with Bottle of Local Wine, Complimentary Wine Tasting for Two at Six Wineries, Sachet of Homegrown Lavender, Wine-Touring Maps, and Discounts at Local Restaurants, Wineries, and Coffee Shops
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings