A Nevada City Retreat Near the South Yuba River
Harmony Ridge Lodge • Nevada City, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Less than a year after gold was discovered in California, the first prospectors turned up in Nevada City, about 60 miles north of Sacramento in the Sierra foothills. The year was 1849. Pretty soon it was the most important mine in the state, a sort of Gold Rush headquarters. Though the precious metals eventually dried up, Nevada City held onto its roots. Today, the population still hovers around 3,000, and it's considered the best-preserved Gold Rush town in California, only now it's the history and outdoor recreation that draw out-of-towners. They come to swim, fish, kayak, and tube on the South Yuba River; hike and ride horses in the rugged Sierra; revisit the state's storied past; and stroll the town's various boutiques, bars, and restaurants, which are as lively now as we imagine they were in the 1850s.
Set on five acres in the Tahoe National Forest, about five miles from downtown Nevada City, Harmony Ridge Lodge offers a quiet, luxurious retreat in this historic setting. Shaded by towering ponderosa pines and flush with verdant gardens, this nine-room bed and breakfast doubles as a wellness retreat and wedding venue, and offers pet-friendly accommodations, to boot. Rooms boast beautiful forest views and are tastefully appointed with modern furnishings and decor, plus Wi-Fi, a fridge, and a microwave. In the morning, enjoy continental breakfast in the dining room or on the deck outside—the perfect start to a day in Gold Country.
"What a relaxing and gorgeous inn! The gardens were bursting with flowers, the rooms were beautifully appointed, and the breakfasts were delectable."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between June 1, 2013 through October 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; please book by September 15, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Some dog-friendly rooms available; call 530-478-0615 for details
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Check-in: 3 to 10 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): June 28 - July 4; July 23-25; July 31 - August 1; August 25-29; October 10, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • Enjoy By October 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings