Wonderful Waterfront Hideaway for Family or Friends
Kickback Cottages • Lakes Entrance, VIC
- Two midweek nights between Sunday and Thursday ($189, value $380) or on the weekend ($219, value $410) for up to four people in a Two-Bedroom Cottage in Lakes Entrance
- Bottle of sparkling, red or white wine on arrival
- Relax with a late 11am check-out
- One block from the lake and minutes from beaches and local attractions
- Bushwalk through beautiful National Parks nearby
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
At an easy 3.5-hour drive from Melbourne, Lakes Entrance sits on the channel linking the Bass Strait to the Tasman Sea. The waterfront town makes a popular destination for families all year round, with its combination of natural beauty and water activities. Sand dunes and windswept coastline spread only a footbridge's walk away from the Esplanade, which is lined with tree trunk sculptures of Australia at war, quaint shops and restaurants. A number of lookouts and a drive along Seaview Parade provide breathtaking panoramic views of the area.
Kickback Cottages are true to their name and will have you feeling relaxed immediately. Just a few minutes' walk from all the main attractions, you can leave the car in your personal space and head to the waterfront. The cottages have been recently refurbished and decked out with new furniture, bedding, air-conditioning and kitchen and shower facilities. Wi-Fi internet is available and should the need arise, you can even do your clothes washing onsite. Enjoy a siesta while the kids burn some energy at the playground or at the entertainment area with its book and DVD library, Wii and games. After a day out and about, try out the common barbecue, relax on your cottage's deck and then settle in for a movie using the flat screen TV and built-in DVD player.
The Points of Interest
For lovers of all things natural, this destination has got you covered. The array of National Parks will have you spying everything from beach and forest to limestone caves and old mining set-ups. Take home a souvenir from the community and farmers markets, get inspired at the Art & Print Gallery and hit the water for a cruise, paddle boat or surf lesson. Between activities, be sure to try the delicious seafood and whatever else takes your fancy at the wide range of cafes and restaurants.
Connect with Kickback Cottages by checking out their Facebook page
The park is beautifully presented, neat, tidy and modern ... highly recommend The Kickback-- TripAdvisor
Great location-- LivingSocial Member
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Valid for vouchers to be combined to extend stay except over weekends for deal option A
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings