Small Island, Breathtaking Beauty
Keyonna Beach • Antigua, Antigua
- A Four- ($1,199) or Six-Night ($1,869) Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Or, a Four- ($1,499) or Six-Night ($2,299) Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Or, a Four- ($1,729) or Six-Night ($2,599) Stay for Two in a Cottage
- All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Taxes, Service Charges, and Gratuities
Antigua enthusiastically embraces its roots as a West Indies base for the British Navy, offering more lobster soup, cricket matches, and sailing regattas than you'd expect to find in the "Heart of the Caribbean." At just 14 miles long and 11 miles wide, this dazzling island is surprisingly tiny, but don't be fooled: from Pigeon Point to Falmouth Harbor, it boasts an abundance of breathtaking beaches. From its rocky cliffs lined with sugarcane to its pastel-green waters, Antigua is a tropical tour de force.
Situated on the southwest coast of the island, where the sunset views are prime, Keyonna Beach is a beachfront hideaway for adults only. Outfitted with traditional handmade wood furniture, four-poster beds topped with sheer canopies, and super-soft linens, accommodations exude Caribbean cool. All rooms and cottages are equipped with private verandas or balconies that are just steps from the beach—and not equipped with TVs or radios, so your stay will be one without unnecessary interruption. "For those who want a front-row ocean view, there are daybeds on the white-sand beach," says Travel + Leisure, "which is widely considered to be Antigua's best swimming spot."
Thanks to your all-inclusive package, there's no need to whip out your wallet when you're ready to grab a bite. The menu at the hotel's alfresco waterfront restaurant can best be described as international cuisine with an island influence. Guests can expect a catch of the day and staples like pasta, salads, and steak.
Should you wish to venture away from the property, hike to the top of Mount Obama (yes, the island's highest point is named after the US president); zipline through the rain forest with an Antigua Rain Forest Canopy Tour; or, spend the afternoon drifting over coral and marine life during a snorkel trip to Cades Reef—where you may see spotted eagle rays, turtles, and barracudas.
"Amazing getaway. Loved the personal service and the staff was exceptional. Boutique-like resort was all-inclusive... the food was also exceptional. Hope to have the opportunity to return again very soon!"-- LivingSocial Member
"A hidden gem. Great food and a quiet, beautiful environment that fosters relaxation and rejuvenation!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 22, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be at least 13 years old
- Government taxes, service charge and staff gratuities are all included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 3-8 and November 27- December 3
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013 • Enjoy By December 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms