In Alpine, a Roadhouse for Wanderers
The Maverick Inn • Alpine, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard or Deluxe Room ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Deluxe Room ($134)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Find Alpine on a map, and you'll know exactly what draws people to this West Texas town. (Hint: It's not its proximity to the bright lights of the big city.) Head about five hours west of San Antonio and into the Hub of the Big Bend, as Alpine is known, and you'll discover a former cowboy outpost—an authentic relic of the Old West—aflutter with outdoor enthusiasts, artists, and dreamers. Just an hour and a half north of Big Bend National Park, Alpine makes for a great base camp as you explore one of the most remote protected wildlife areas in the Lower 48. But it's also a destination unto itself, with a number of funky boutiques, art galleries, and museums to be discovered.
At just four square miles, Alpine is a cinch to navigate; when you pull into town, ask for directions to Sul Ross State University and look for The Maverick Inn (the sign, written in neon cursive lettering, is easy to spot). Done up in classic adobe architecture, this 21-room inn features a swimming pool, a cabana area, and a courtyard with a fire pit and two grills for barbecuing.
Standard and Deluxe rooms (the latter just a bit larger than the former) are appointed with signature pillow-top king or queen beds, Egyptian cotton linens, down comforters, and luxury bath linens and amenities, plus a flat-panel TV, a mini-fridge, and a microwave. The recently renovated Superior Deluxe rooms are slightly larger and include all the same features, plus extras like a full bath or garden tub and a fully equipped kitchenette, some with a full-size or collegiate refrigerator.
"... old-school but subtly hip. ... Here you have a sense of place, that you're in West Texas."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Maverick Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Pets up to 70 pounds may be added for an additional $30 per stay
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- 13% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check in
- Blackout date(s): June 21-22, July 18-21, July 25-27, August 8-10, September 19-21
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings