Cruising Along Coldwater Creek
Adventures Unlimited • Milton, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Two at the Schoolhouse Inn
- Five-Hour Double Dip Zipline Adventure for Two
- Five-Hour Kayaking Trip or Paddleboard Trip on Coldwater Creek for Two
Known by passionate paddlers as the Canoe Capital of Florida, Coldwater Creek's sterling waters are surrounded by pine groves, white-sand beaches, and 30-foot-high bluffs. Once a transportation hub for loggers, Coldwater and its neighboring streams wind their way through the evergreen canopies of Northwestern Florida until they reach the Gulf.
The perfect home base for waterlogged wayfarers, Schoolhouse Inn is a converted schoolhouse featuring hardwood floors, high ceilings, air conditioning, and antique furniture. Four of the rooms—each named for notable American authors—even have gas fireplaces. And, while lodging lacks phones, televisions, and clocks, included Wi-Fi access will make it so you won't feel like a fish out of water if you want to plug in.
With Zip Adventures's Double Dip zipline experience, you'll soar above Lower Wolfe Creek and Big Coldwater Creek on a series of 12 lines. For five hours, you'll glide along fowl and forest, crossing over sky bridges and getting a one-of-a-kind glimpse of the landscape below. Get rollin' on the river with a five-hour kayaking trip or paddleboard experience through the Blackwater River State Forest, paddling past flora and fauna of all kinds on spring-fed rivers. Stop at one of the white-sand beaches to take a dip or get a little sun before continuing on your Escape, courtesy of Adventures Unlimited.
"The state’s official 'Canoe Capital' is the Panhandle town of Milton near Pensacola. Up here, Blackwater River, Coldwater River, Sweetwater Creek, and Juniper Creek are perfect for tubing, rafting, and paddle boating, as well as canoeing and kayaking."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between June 1 and September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Kayaking trips depart at 8 a.m. and are subject to availability
- Minimum weight for ziplining is 70 lbs and maximum is 250 lbs
- Taxes and $15 resort fee which covers Wi-Fi, parking, and use of trails are not included and will be collected at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms