Luxe Living in Elegant Barbados
The Crane Residential Resort • St. Philip, Barbados
- A Four-Night Stay for Two People in a Junior Garden View Suite with a $40 Spa Credit ($675)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Under Age 12 in a One-Bedroom Garden Deluxe Room with a $40 Spa Credit ($809)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two People in a Junior Garden View Suite with a $60 Spa Credit ($1,014)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Under Age 12 in a One-Bedroom Garden Deluxe Room with a $60 Spa Credit ($1,209)
Don't let the palm trees and idyllic aquamarine shores fool you—Barbados may maintain a captivating Caribbean exterior, but its soul is all British. Here, the tropical island is ruled by the three Rs: rest, relaxation, and refinement. Locals vacillate between tea and coconut rum as their drink of choice, and you're just as likely to see the turrets of a grand Jacobean mansion casting shadows on the pink sand as you are a cabana. With elegant Bridgeport to the west and the quaint townships at the foot of Chalky Mountain to the east, you can span an entire ocean and more than 400 years of culture on one tiny island.
Set on Barbados's world-famous Crane Beach—named "one of the ten best beaches in the world" by Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous—The Crane Residential Resort is an ideal Escape for guests looking to chart an opulent vacation course. Built in 1887, the historic resort's nine-acres have been renovated to earn a spot as "one of the top 50 must-see places in the world" by BBC-TV's Holiday program. Located on the southeast side of the island, the pristine beach is accessible by a staircase and a one-of-a-kind glass-front beach elevator. Equipped with cedar-framed bay windows, a handcrafted king-size four-poster bed, and mahogany furnishings, your room reflects the classic Old World charm that makes Barbados one of the Caribbean's leading tourist destinations. Relax on your garden or ocean view balcony, or catch a quick flick—your room boasts plenty of modern amenities, including Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a TV with DVD player.
Swoop through the surf and glide beneath the baobab trees. After a dip in the iconic Historic Hotel pool—set at the top of a cliff, framed by a row of classic Doric columns, overlooking the beach—head to the spa for some personal pampering thanks to any of several holistic treatments using the resort's signature organic line. Dinner calls for a taste of Japanese/Thai cuisine at Zen Restaurant. Rated number one for food in Barbados by Zagat, the restaurant offers authentic cuisine, surrounded by soaring hints of Asian-inspired architecture and an all-glass frontage. Of course, no visit to the island is complete without a visit to Bridgetown: The shopping on Broad Street is world-famous, and the centuries-old architecture is a veritable history lesson in and of itself.
"Historic hotel rooms and apartments are decorated with original antiques, and corner suites have walls of windows and wraparound patios or balconies with panoramic views."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Crane Residential Resort
"This was one of the loveliest places I have ever visited."-- LivingSocial Member
"Beautiful, breathtaking views. Best vacation!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% service charge and 8.75% government tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms