Historic Lighthouses and Golden Shores
Island Inn • St. Simon's Island, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($142)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Sun-baked beaches and miles of undisturbed coastline have been attracting vacationers to the Golden Isles of Georgia for more than a century. Here, ancient oaks rustle beneath sweet-smelling breezes and antebellum lighthouses dot the shore. The largest of the chain's four barrier islands—just 10 miles from the mainland harbor of Brunswick—St. Simons is rich in Southern charm and history: Pedal along oak-shaded suburban roads en route to the beach, explore the 19th-century lighthouse museum, or kayak through marshland at your own pace. When the day's activities are through, Old Town's world-class seafood restaurants will carry the fun into the evening.
Mirroring the easygoing vibe of St. Simons, the Island Inn's cozy accommodations are casual hideaways that allow guests to unwind and explore at their own pace. Furnished in cool whites and a relaxing palatte of neutral hues, each room is equipped with one king-size or two double beds, along with a TV, a coffeemaker, and Wi-Fi. Enjoy the sunrise with coffee and a newspaper in the property's whitewashed gazebo before savoring a continental breakfast. Later, swim in the outdoor pool or bike to one of the island's nearby attractions.
• Rent a bicycle for your stay at Ocean Motion Surf Co.
• Climb the steps to the top of the lighthouse at St. Simons Lighthouse Museum
• Play 18 holes on one of three courses at the Sea Palms Resort
• Bite into sautéed crab cakes at Delaney's Bistro and Bar
• Head out on a kayak tour with SouthEast Adventure Outfitters
"Through tunnels of ancient oaks, you can bike and drive the length of St. Simons, finding treasures at every turn."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; both room types based on double occupancy. Additional fee for more than two persons in the doubles only (kings cannot fit more than two) is $10 per person per night
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $50 per pet; call with questions on availability
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): June 21-23, July 4-6, 16-18, and 22-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms