Natural Spa Indulgence and Georgian Elegance in Bath
Pratt's Hotel • Somerset, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Tickets to Thermae Bath Spa
Bath is best known for its hot springs, historic architecture, international theatre, and literary heritage—Jane Austen lived here and made it the setting for her novels Northanger Abbey and Persuasion. Whether you're hoping to relax at the Roman baths, photograph the Norman abbey, take in a show at one of the five theatres, or meet today's top wordsmiths at The Bath Literature Festival, this week's Escape to Pratt's Hotel in the city centre is a must-read.
Start a new chapter when you and your fellow book-lover stay overnight in a double or twin room for £99 (up to a £209 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £189 (up to a £366 value). You'll peruse your new favourite tomes in the comfort of charming, individually decorated accommodation that includes en suite, TV, 24-hour room service, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Here's a novel idea: return in the morning and they'll also throw in breakfast from a choice including full English, cereal, fresh fruit, yoghurt, juice, and more.
The Jane Austen Centre is open for you period bookworms. If you'd prefer to get a read on the other cultural experiences on offer, here's a selection: two tickets are included for two hours in the Thermae Bath Spa which is the only place in the UK where you can bathe in natural warm waters, with treatments also available to book directly with the spa; the Fashion Museum details 400 years of the industry; and there are farmers' markets and ample shopping that you won't want to skip to the end of.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement. Children are allowed. A supplement applies person, per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds children's cots permitted in a room is one. Supplements are payable directly to hotel; check prior to purchase for charges.
"Several elegant terraced Georgian town houses were joined together to form this complex with a very traditional British atmosphere."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 31, 2013
- All reservations must be made by 6 July 2013
- Once your booking is made, date cannot be transferred or cancelled
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double/Twin Room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- £20 supplement applies for Saturday night stays; payable directly to the hotel at the time of booking
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Children allowed. Supplement applies person per night for extra beds.The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Payable directly to hotel. Check prior to purchase for charges
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in Double or Twin Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Tickets to Thermae Bath Spa
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Book by 13 July, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 0% savings