A Four-Star Hotel Break to Shakespeare's Birthplace
Puma Billesley Manor Hotel • Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£109) or Two-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each and Bottle of Wine on First Evening
- Afternoon Tea with Two-Night Option
- Late 12.30 p.m. Checkout with Two-Night Option
- Seven-Day Availability
The thing about the market town of Alcester is that it occupies a privileged position: easily accessible from Birmingham and Royal Leamington Spa, only 12 miles from Warwick, and just three from Stratford-upon-Avon. Scholars of Shakespeare will discover the Bard's hometown from the opportune setting as they stay in four-star luxury at the Puma Billesley Manor Hotel, Warwickshire.
Begin your quest to understand the man behind some of the greatest stories ever told with an overnight stay at the sumptuous establishment for two people for £109 (up to a £218 value). Alternatively, rewrite the script with the same package for two nights for £189 (up to a £432 value). Either way, you'll relive Wills's tall tales in the comfort of a guest double room with understated, neutral décor, en suite, large work area, easy chairs, coffee table, TV, and Wi-Fi access.
However long you stay in Shakespeare Country, the fine fare will take centre-stage: expect a full English breakfast each day and a three-course dinner with bottle of wine on your first evening in the elegant, olde-worlde, two-AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant. Visitors staying for two nights will also applaud the addition of afternoon tea on one day in the same regal setting.
To miss a visit to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Shakespeare's house and gardens would clearly be a comedy of errors, but there's more in the local area worth adding to the plot of your visit. Those staying two nights will enjoy late 12.30 p.m. checkout, giving them time to see other attractions before they bow out: think the nearby butterfly farm; Tudor World; All Saints' Church, where Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway are said to have been married; Holy Trinity Church, where the couple are buried; racecourses at Stratford, Warwick, Worcester, and Cheltenham; and of course the epic Warwick Castle.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"From quaint side streets with unique and individual shops to open parklands along the river, there’s something for everyone."-- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- £10 supplement applies to Saturday night stays - payable directly to hotel
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 8, 2013
- Voucher excludes May 31st. June 12th, 14th, 20th, 26th - 29th. July 5th, 6th, 12th, 18th - 20th, 27th. September 4th - 6th
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: One- (£109) or Two-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast Three-Course Dinner Each and Bottle of Wine on First Evening, Afternoon Tea with Two-Night Option, Late 12.30 p.m. Checkout with Two-Night Option, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0800 808 9596 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • Enjoy By September 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 50% savings