Sport, Nightlife, and Shopping in The Welsh Capital
Puma Angel Hotel • Wales, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each and Bottle of Wine on First Evening
- Afternoon Tea with Two-Night Option
- Late 12.30 p.m. Checkout with Two-Night Option
- Seven-Day Availability
If you're shopping around for your next castle, Cardiff is worth a look: the Welsh capital claims to have more of them than any other city in the world. But it's not just its intriguing heritage that the place has to be proud of: it's also been named among the top six shopping destinations in the country, and it's a hotspot for sports fans thanks to its rugby, football, cricket, and athletics stadia. Whatever your reason for visiting the city, feel like royalty while you do courtesy of this Escape to Puma Angel Hotel, Cardiff.
You and your consort will stay overnight at the luxury, four-star establishment next to the Millennium Stadium for £99 (up to a £222 value). Alternatively, live like kings for longer with the same package for two nights for £169 (up to a £440 value). Either way, you'll depart your glass coach and rest your heads in a guest double room complete with chic, contemporary décor, en suite with bathrobes and slippers, work station, easy chairs, coffee table, TV, and Wi-Fi access.
Treat that accomplished palate at Castell's Restaurant, where you'll dine on your inclusive full English breakfast each morning and three-course meal with bottle of wine on your first evening. Sovereigns staying for two nights will also indulge in afternoon tea as part of their package.
Start the search for the perfect turrets at Cardiff Castle, Castle Coch, and St. Fagans Castle, before moving on to something that would take a little more doing up: the ruins of Twmpath. Royal guests staying for two nights get a little longer for their house-hunting thanks to late checkout at 12.30 p.m. Alternatively, give the locals a wave as you take in more of the area: the Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay Barrage, Coal Exchange, New Theatre, Royal Arcade, St. David's shopping centre, Capitol Shopping Centre, or Queen's Centre, perhaps.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the property name.
"There’s plenty to explore in the city itself, but one of Cardiff’s great attractions is the ease with which you can escape the urban clamour."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Voucher excludes 31 May, 1, 10 June, 12, 22, 23 July
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 8, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each and Bottle of Wine on First Evening, Afternoon Tea with Two-Night Option Late 12.30 p.m. Checkout with Two-Night Option, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0800 808 9596 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • Enjoy By September 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 55% savings