The Home of Royal Troon Golf Course on The Scottish Coast
Puma Troon Marine Hotel • Scotland, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each and Bottle of Wine on First Evening
- Afternoon Tea with Two-Night Option
- Late 12.30 p.m. Checkout with Two-Night Option
- Seven-Day Availability
Troon in South Ayrshire has its fair share of heritage—including castles, country parks, and historic church ruins—but it's golf that the little Scottish coastal town is seriously good at. It's home to the Royal Troon golf course of the Open Golf Championship, as well as around 40 other well-manicured greens. See for yourself when you take a swing at this Escape to the four-star Puma Marine Hotel, Troon.
Pack your clubs for a stay at the sumptuous venue next door to the Royal Troon course: one night for two people is just £99 (up to a £209 value). Alternatively, a little birdie tells us that you and your biggest fan could make the same package two nights for just £189 (up to a £414 value). Either way, you'll lay your putter in a sumptuous guest double room complete with country-chic décor, en suite, work station, flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi access.
Those 18 holes are the perfect way to walk off all the fine fare that's included with your stay; think full English breakfast each day and three-course meal with bottle of wine on your first evening, all taken at the two-AA Rosette Fairways Restaurant. It's guests staying for two nights who will really feel as though they've hit a hole in one though: they also receive afternoon tea as part of their package.
Those two-night guests can also fit in an extra round on their last morning: for them, check-out is delayed until 12.30 p.m. Alternatively, non-golfers can tee off their stay with a visit to the likes of Burns National Heritage Park, Culzean Castle & Country Park, Dundonald Castle, or Ayr and Hamilton Park racecourses. There are also smaller local pursuits that are worth lining up: a visit to the marina, kitesurfing, a treasure trail, a browse around the art gallery, and coffee at The Little Shop With No Name are all popular pastimes.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The cocktail lounge and split-level restaurant enjoy panoramic views of the Firth of Clyde across to the Isle of Arran."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- £10 supplement applies to Saturday night stays - payable directly to hotel
- Voucher excludes 1, 5, 17, 19, 26, 27 June
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 8, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each and Bottle of Wine on First Evening, Afternoon Tea with Two-Night Option, Late 12.30 p.m. Checkout with Two-Night Option, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0800 808 9596 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • Enjoy By September 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 53% savings