A Getaway to Brum's Royal Sutton Coldfield
Ramada Hotel Sutton Coldfield • Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Full EnglishBreakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary Access to Leisure Facilities
- Seven-Day Availability
Everyone knows Birmingham as Britain's second city and 'workhorse of the world', but did you know it's also one of the greenest? With more parks than any other European city, some 6 million trees, and 14 consecutive gold medals from the Chelsea Flower Show, this is the perfect destination for urbanites and the green-fingered alike. Escape to the Ramada Hotel Sutton Coldfield with an overnight stay for two for just £49 (up to a £106 value), and see the best that the region has to offer.
Located in the prestigious suburb of Sutton Coldfield—a royal town since Henry VIII said so in 1528—the hotel is perched on the edge of a peaceful lakeside within 14 acres of mature grounds, but just six miles from the centre of Birmingham. Get yourself some rest in your elegant room and be sure to make use of the complimentary access to leisure facilities included with your stay to unwind in the swimming pool, sauna, and steam room.
As well as a hearty full English breakfast to wake up to, your stay also includes a mini afternoon tea for two in the Club Bar to give you a taste for exploring.
Naturally, Birmingham is just a short trip away and easily accesible by car or train, where there's great shopping in the Bullring, a film in the UK's oldest working cinema, or even a top curry in the Balti Triangle to be had. If chocolate's more your thing, check out Cadbury World, home of all things delicious and endorphin-inducing.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"[Birmingham] has spectacularly re-invented itself as a vibrant, cultural hot spot."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 9, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes breakfast, mini afternoon tea and complimentary access to leisure facilities
- Check in 3pm; check out 10am
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0121 351 3111 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2013 • Enjoy By October 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings