Views of The Atlas Mountains from a Luxury Riad
Kasbah Igoudar • Marrakech, Morocco
- Three- (£255) or Five-Night (£339) Stay for Two in Deluxe Double Room with Upgrade to Deluxe or Junior Suite (Subject to Availability)
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome VIP Package
- Luxury Spa Treatment Each
- Airport Transfer On Arrival Included
In the 18th century, Mohammed III spent more than a decade working on building a walled harbour on the coast nearest Marrakech. He was so pleased with it that on completion he changed its intended name from "Souira"—meaning "small fortress"—to "Essaouira" or "the well-designed". Visitors today stop at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed city for the beach and seafood rather than the fortifications, but most still appreciate that its architecture is largely unspoilt.
Mohammed had to create his own, but for a ready-made break, check in to the newly re-opened Kasbah Igoudar for £255 (up to £532.95 in value), and start your three-night stay with a VIP welcome, including transfers from the airport. Subject to availability your Deluxe Double will be upgraded to either a Deluxe or Junior Suite—both of which are traditionally decorated with locally made fabrics and curtains—for a look that blends old Moroccan charm with modern sophistication. For a longer break, stay for five nights for £339 (up to £820.25 in value).
Daily breakfast begins days spent relaxing swimming and in the hammam, where you can enjoy views of the olive groves, fruit trees, organic vegetable garden, and snow-topped Atlas Mountains.
Unwind in the hotel's plush spa surrounds with an included 'Rituel de Marrakech' treatment which begins with a Hammam and body scrub, followed by a clay body mask and 30-minute massage per guest.
Your location—a short drive outside of Marrakech—means you could take a day trip to the bustling city itself and explore the squares and souks, or opt instead to breathe in the sea air at Essaouira, or visit the beautiful Ouzoud Waterfalls.
Direct flight options to Marrakech airport from UK airports including with Ryanair and easyJet (not included). An airport transfer is included as part of this Escape. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Shop the suqs for textiles, jewellry, and pottery; sample Moroccan cuisine flavoured with saffron; and rub shoulders with acrobats, snake charmers, and henna vendors."-- National Geographic
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people, stay must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher excludes 20 December 2013 - 7 January 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a deluxe double room; upgrade to a deluxe suite or junior suite upon availability
- Voucher includes airport transfer (arrivals only), daily breakfast, welcome VIP package, one dinner for two with bottle of wine and donkey trekking
- Wi-fi available in communal areas
- Voucher includes: Three- (£255) or Five-Night (£339) Stay for Two in Deluxe Double Room with Upgrade to Deluxe or Junior Suite (Subject to Availability), Daily Breakfast, Welcome VIP Package, Luxury Spa Treatment Each , Airport Transfers Included
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact 00212 663 778 944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings