Sun, Fun, and a Private Condo in Orlando
Grande Villas Resort • Orlando, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Condo ($165)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Condo ($269)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Orlando is a roller-coaster ride. Florida's largest inland city has more theme parks than any other destination in the country, but nestled in the state's wetlands it's also so much more. Swamp romps, gator meet-and-greets, and palm-lined canopy zipline tours across the lake-slaked plains offer plenty of natural thrills. And when the sun sets and golfers set aside their clubs, this typically family-friendly destination also knows how to amuse the older kids-at-heart with high-end restaurants and decadent nightclubs pounding out irresistible Latin beats.
The bright and cheery Grande Villas Resort, formerly the Cypress Pointe Grande Villas, features one- and two-bedroom condos. Each one-bedroom unit is tastefully appointed with homey décor and fit with a queen-size bed, a partial kitchen, and a full en suite bath. Two-bedroom condos feature a king bed and two twins, a fully equipped kitchen, and two bathrooms. All units come with a satellite TV with DVD player and a screened-in patio or balcony.
On-site, guests will have access to a host of amenities and activities. Outside, you'll find basketball, tennis, volleyball, and a putting green, plus a barbecue area and a perfect place to picnic. The resort also features two outdoor pools and a hot tub. Or, keep busy inside at the fitness center or in the game room, which features a billiards table and shuffleboard.
Nearby, you'll have endless options for recreation. Go swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove; fly over alligators on the Screamin' Gator Zipline at Gatorland; or, spend your days on the rides at the renowned theme parks nearby. For an evening of entertainment, hit Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, House of Blues, Nascar Sports Grille, or any of the other nearby dining and entertainment venues.
"Our stay was awesome. The resort is conveniently located close to the parks. The full kitchen was a plus. The studio itself was clean and beautiful. Would definitely stay here again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between August 15 and September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy: cancellations/reschedules within 48 hours to day of arrival or no shows are subject to a one time charge of $75 plus tax; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $100 incidental security deposit, due at the time of check-in, will be held on a debit or major credit card
- Must be 21 or older to check-in at resort
- Taxes of 12.5% are not included and due at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings