A Tasty Retreat in The Leicestershire Countryside
Quorn Country Hotel • Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in Standard Double
- Full English Breakfast Each
- Two-Course Dinner with a Glass of Wine Each
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Eager to fall in love with delicious food? The stunning Quorn Country Hotel, one of Leicestershire's most sought after wedding venues, is sure to have you falling head over heels time and time again.
Get an overnight stay for two people at the luxurious four-star hotel for just £99 (up to a £215.80 value). Dress in any colour you please and stroll down the aisle towards your impressive bedroom, where you can relax on the commodious double bed and enjoy satellite TV, high speed Wi-Fi, and an en suite bathroom.
Take a pre-dinner stroll along the River Soar, which runs throughout the four acres of beautiful landscaped gardens that surround the hotel. Then, settle down for a two-course dinner in the elegant Shires Restaurant, where the talented kitchen team use only the freshest ingredients in the delectable cuisine. Try the beef fricadelles with tomato and roasted red pepper sauce followed by baked hake wrapped in prosciutto, accompanied by mussel broth; and finish with a sticky toffee pudding in butterscotch sauce, all washed down with a glass of wine.
Enjoy a late 1 p.m. checkout on your last day; just be sure to pop down for the full English breakfast that you'll receive the morning after your stay. The university hub of Loughborough and Leicester provide a range of cultural distractions, including the National Space Centre; and the rugged landscape of Bradgate Country Park will have romance blossoming.
This Escape is for two people. Friday and Saturday stays are subject to a £10 supplement per night. A £15 supplement per child up to 12, per night applies for children staying with parents. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"[Leicestershire] boasts several picturesque villages, a rich industrial heritage and a few key historic sites."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher.
- Fridays and Saturday nights subject to an additional £10 supplement payable directly to the hotel
- Second night may be booked direct with the hotel at a discounted rate of £69 B&B
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children aged 0-12 years are charged £15 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management prior to arrival. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two in Standard Double, Full English Breakfast Each , Two-Course Dinner with a Glass of Wine Each, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01509 415 050 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 54% savings