A Homespun Stay in Historic Berea
Historic Boone Tavern Hotel & Restaurant • Berea, KY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($105) or Fridays or Saturdays ($109)
- $25 Dining Credit at the On-Site Boone Tavern
- Exposition and Gift from Tater Knob Pottery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
Named one of Southern Living's favorite small towns in America, Berea—Kentucky's capital of all things arty-crafty—exudes an authentically old-fashioned Southern charm. Central to its allure is the Kentucky Artisan Center, boasting several studios, exhibits, and shops that draw visitors from around the region. For a smaller, more intimate look at the arts-and-crafts scene here, head for Tater Knob Pottery, where you'll receive an exposition of the artists' work and a keepsake to take with you. And while Kentucky is best known for its bourbon, we recommend visiting the wine tasting rooms that have cropped up in the area.
The guest pedigree at the Historic Boone Tavern Hotel & Restaurant claims the likes of Eleanor Roosevelt, Calvin Coolidge, and Henry Ford, to name just a few. Indeed, this ivory white estate—the grand dame of Berea—is as learned in the art of Southern hospitality as they come. But the hotel, fresh off an $11 million renovation, has made great strides into the present: It's the only LEED Gold Certified Green hotel in Kentucky.
Rooms sport elegant furniture made by Berea College students, plus modern touches like soaking tubs and TVs. And at the on-site Boone Tavern, you'll get a chance to savor dishes like smoked pork chops, sassafras salmon, and the restaurant's signature spoonbread, all made from locally sourced and sustainably raised ingredients.
"The Boone Tavern Hotel & Restaurant was lovely and everyone was so hospitable. The rooms are large and very tastefully designed. The bed was excellent. Breakfast the next morning was the perfect end to a wonderful night and evening in beautiful Berea."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Property is 100% non-smoking
- Complimentary parking
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Internet access available
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay and no cash will be given for any unused portion of the offer
- Blackout date(s): June 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, July 12-13 and August 23
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms