On the Shopping Block in Austin
Hampton Inn Austin-NW/Arboretum • Austin, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two on Fridays and Saturdays
- Daily Breakfast for Two and Bottle of Wine
- Welcome Amenity Snack Bag
- Shopping Maps, Coupons, and Keepsake Bag
- Late Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
The Lone Star State: If it's true that there's only one star in all of Texas, it's gotta be Austin. Sure, the state capital has always been marked on maps with an astral symbol, but Austin's trendsetting food and music scenes, not to mention its desirable locale amid Texas Hill Country, have earned it celebrity status of late.
Hampton Inn Austin-NW/Arboretum is a favorite to visitors of this quirky Texas town. Here, you can enjoy newly renovated accommodations—complete with warm wooden furnishings, WaterPik showerheads, and flat-screen TVs—just minutes from the state capitol and a variety of unique dining spots. The hotel also boasts an outdoor pool and fitness center for when you're ready to burn off all of that hearty Texas 'cue.
Peruse your map of The Domain—you'll need it to navigate this beautiful 1.3-million-square-foot open-air mall, boasting hundreds of retail and dining options. When it's time to refuel, try the surf-and-turf at McCormick & Schmick's or Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar at the shopping center. In the mood for classic Texan fare? Head over to The Salt Lick in Driftwood, a barbecue institution known for its tender brisket and big beef ribs, before hoofing it to The Broken Spoke, a local favorite and the self-proclaimed purveyor of Austin's "Best Honky Tonk Music."
"An eclectic pick-and-mix of retro funk and new-age entrepreneurial spirit, Austin's best side is a mystic soup of social consciousness and capitalist development, tattoo-covered artists and internet millionaires."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 8, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- 15% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): August 30-31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • Enjoy By September 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings