Sandcastles with the Fam in Puerto Rico
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa • Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- A Four- ($425) or Five-Night ($531) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Rain Forest-View Room
- Or, a Four- ($535) or Five-Night ($669) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in an Ocean-View Room
- $100 Food and Beverage Credit
- Up to Two Kids Eat for Free from Children's Menu
- VIP Discount Card
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 15 Nights
The United States only has one tropical rain forest and it's located in Paradise—Puerto Rico if you want to be specific. Lush tree-laden mountains gently roll into the crystal-clear blue sea in a seamless parade of flora and fauna that would be the envy of any fireworks display. Cascading fresh-water waterfalls, buttery-sand beaches, and a few human improvisations like state-of-the-art resorts and pristine golf courses beg the question: If heaven exists, might it be on this Cloud Nine in the Caribbean?
Nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the El Yunque National Forest, the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa is a lush hideaway and the perfect site to get an up-close-and-personal view of the island with panoramic ocean vistas to the front and scenic rain forest scenes to the back. No compromises have been made in these spacious and well-appointed guest rooms that will become your private haven. Lounge on your furnished balcony enjoying the spectacular sight of the rain forest or the clear blue water of the Caribbean before you satisfy your appetite at any of the resort's eight restaurants or hang with your crew at the oceanside Tiki Bar & Grill.
Located on the coast about 30 minutes east of San Juan, this 500-acre property shines when it comes to recreational activities, offering something for the entire family. Build sandcastles along a mile of palm-lined beach, which Fodor's review calls "one of the resort's gems," or get active with motorized (or nonmotorized) rentals from the Water Sports Hut.
Sun poolside at the tranquil adult pool or splash in the enormous activity pool, which boasts a water slide for the kiddos and complimentary organized activities for the entire crew. Drop youngsters off at Iguana's Kids Club before indulging in a treatment at the Mandara Spa. Later, rally at the tennis courts, tee up at two championship golf courses, or get lucky at the casino.
And when you get the urge to explore your surroundings, tours are available for history buffs as well as adventure fiends. Arrange to walk the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan, dabble at the Bacardi rum distillery, or get an adrenaline jolt mountain biking, riding ATVs in the rain forest, or ziplining above the canopy.
"Be it for work or play, guests come to this sprawling 500-acre resort to enjoy a host of outdoor activities, including championship golf and tennis, as well as hiking excursions in the nearby rain forest."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa, A Wyndham Grand Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between June 12 and December 23, 2013; must book by July 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 children and 2 adults
- Airfare not included
- Up to 2 kids stay and eat free with paying adult from children's menu
- Children 12 and under stay and eat free; must have one paying adult in the room and is for a maximum of two children per room
- Children eat free in Marbella, Sea Breeze and Iguana’s Pub with at least one paying adult and they must order off the children's menu
- VIP Value Card discounts do not apply to merchandise purchases or equipment rentals. Items are subject to change without advance notice
- 25% discount is valid for spa services only, and not valid for salon services or spa products; no cash value
- 27.65% tax and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 2, September 15-17, Octobre 10-11, and November 6-8 and 14-16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms