Experience the Timeless Scenery of Glendalough
Lynhams of Laragh • Co Wicklow, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Glass of Wine Each on Arrival
- Main Course Each in the Hotel Restaurant
- Packed Lunch Each with Sandwich, Fruit, Crisps, and Chocolate
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Why do they call County Wicklow 'The Garden of Ireland'? We're betting it has something to do with the Wicklow Mountains National Park, the many farms and country houses, and, well, all the gardens. But that's not all you can expect from the scenic Mid-East county; see for yourself courtesy of this week's Escape to Lynhams of Laragh.
You and your other half will soon find the grass really is greener on the other side when you stay for two nights in an executive room for €139 (up to a €339.57 value). Allow us to plant the seed: your spacious executive accommodation comes complete with traditional countrified décor and panoramic views of the Wicklow Mountains or Glenmacnass River.
You'll be well fed and watered thanks to all of the fare included in your package: breakfast each morning, a glass of wine each in Jakes Bar on arrival, a packed lunch each during your stay that includes sandwiches, fruit, crisps, and a chocolate bar (perfect for walks), and a main course each at The Bridge Restaurant on one night. Your choice of evening meal in the rustic eatery's surrounds comes from a menu that features dishes such as chargrilled chicken, roast breast of duck, and homemade vegetarian lasagne.
You won't have to dig deep to find something exciting to do in the local area; especially since your late checkout isn't until 2 p.m. Branch out into County Wicklow and you'll discover you're at the heart of the Wicklow Mountains National Park, near the Monastic city of Glendalough for heritage sites, Clara Lara Funpark for healthy and creative family activities, Glenroe Open Farm for animal lovers, and Glenmacness Waterfall for picturesque scenery. A walking itinerary of the area is even provided for your perusal.
This Escape is for two people. Saturdays are excluded from the offer, and availability is limited on Fridays. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The beauty of the mountains, with their peaceful Vale of Avoca and isolated, contemplative monastery site, Glendalough, makes this landscape one of the most rewarding views."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades to Suite available; subject to availability. €40 supplement applies payable directly to hotel
- Single person supplement of €20 applies. Payable directly to hotel
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Room, Daily Breakfast Glass of Wine Each on Arrival, Main Course Each in the Hotel Restaurant, Packed Lunch Each with Sandwich, Fruit, Crisps, and Chocolate, Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0404-45345 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 01 653 5672
- 59% savings