Beachfront Relaxation in Punta Cana
Be Live Grand Punta Cana • Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- A Three- ($430), Four- ($575), or Five-Night ($720) Stay for Two in a Superior Deluxe Room
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Local Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Snacks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Daily Activities, Kids Club, Towel Service, Minibar, and Nightclub Entry
- Taxes and Fees Included
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Look up "paradise" in a dictionary, and you'll likely find a picture of Punta Cana. The 25-mile stretch of palm-laden white-sand beaches in the Dominican Republic is so vast that, even in the high season, it has the feel of a private island. Even the elements seem to cater to the island which maintains an average temperature of 86 degrees Fahrenheit and rarely rains during the day. Visitors will be content to just sit and soak up the sun, a glass of Dominican rum punch in hand, but jungle zip-line tours, excursions through eco zones, and the high energy of the town's clubs and discos await active types.
Be Live Grand Punta Cana is a resort hotel in a tropical paradise of verdant foliage and sugary sand. Located right on the beach, the hotel offers guests the convenience of wading in the surf, swimming, soaking up the sun, and listening to the waves just steps away. Superior Deluxe Rooms boast private terraces, hydro-massage bathtubs, minibars restocked daily, among other amenities.
And there's plenty more going on beyond the rooms, starting with beautifully landscaped pools and a full-service spa. Six restaurants and three bars serve up food and drinks ranging from buffet dining to gourmet cuisine, with plenty of authentic local flavor in between. Last, but not least, the on-site casino provides hours of unmatched gaming entertainment.
"Known for 20 miles of white-sand beaches and clear waters, Punta Cana and Bávaro are an escapist's retreat. Set against a backdrop of swaying palm trees, these beaches are unrivaled in the Caribbean."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and services included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings