Sips and Scenery in Napa Valley
The Napa Inn Bed & Breakfast • Napa, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in Madaline's Suite, Simeon's Quarters, Lady Helen's Room, The Roman Suite, or The Garden Cottage from July 28 to August 29
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Afternoon Appetizers, Evening Desserts, Port, and Sherry
- Wine Tasting Passes to Two Select Wineries and 50% Off Tasting at a Third Winery
A type of Tuscany in California, Napa Valley is world-renowned for its manicured rows of vine-draped trellises and the spirits they yield. The mild, dry weather so well-suited for growing clusters of grapes is also perfect for golf, hot-air ballooning, and browsing farmers' markets and antique shops. Sip and swirl locally grown reds and whites in the high-end restaurants, relaxing day spas, and trendy art venues that earned the region an unrivaled reputation for taste.
With its pair of Victorian-style buildings, The Napa Inn Bed & Breakfast welcomes guests with classic décor that satisfies on both chilly nights and sunny afternoons. Madaline's Suite offers country elegance and a semi-private balcony, while marble-style columns and a fireplace distinguish The Roman Suite. A gold and black Far East theme adorns Lady Helen's Room and Simeon's Quarters exudes French opulence. Check out Angelina's Garden Room for a spray of English florals. All accommodations provide a private bathroom, air conditioning, a fireplace, a king-size bed, and a two-person whirlpool tub.
Start your morning with a gourmet breakfast in the dining room or on the garden patio. Your meal might include a vegetable quiche with potatoes or an asparagus soufflé with apricot shortbread plus fruit salad, freshly brewed coffee, and juice. Later, take a five-minute stroll into downtown Napa and peek inside a rainbow of boutique storefronts or take advantage of your wine tasting vouchers to local wineries such as Jessup Cellars, Hill Family Estate, and V. Sattui Winery.
"Quaint. The rooms were spacious and the breakfast tasted good. The robes and fireplace were great. I would go back one day."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until August 29, 2013; valid for stays Sundays through Thursdays only
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must book by August 1, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- 14% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • Enjoy By August 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings