Family Fun Takes Center Stage in Orlando
Avanti Resort • Orlando, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior King Room or Up to Four People in a Superior Double Queen Room ($59)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Premium Executive King Room ($75)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
It should be as surprising as a fairytale ending that Orlando is a haven for family-friendly entertainment. From its sprawling theme parks to its glossy productions, this Sunshine State destination has earned its status as one of the most visited cities in the world. And while there's certainly no harm in spending a sunny afternoon slipping down water slides and noshing on fluffy cotton candy, Orlando's citywide attractions are worth skipping some lines: A bustling downtown with plenty of green space, a collection of charming neighborhoods, and a variety of casual eateries give the city a spotlight all its own.
Set on a centrally located stretch of International Drive, Avanti Resort is distinguished by its mod white-and-green exterior. The same lime shade covers the lounge chairs that dot the edges of the resort's oversized pool, where late afternoon swims take place after days at the city's theme parks. Sip the rest of a frosty drink from the poolside café before returning to sleek accommodations that feature a 37-inch flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi.
Lace up your best walking shoes and choose your favorite rides for an excursion to a nearby theme park. If you'd rather stroll through an attraction than strap into one, wander the 50 acres of the Harry P. Leu Gardens in the morning before renting a paddleboat on Lake Eola. Later, have lunch at Beefy King, where a stacked roast beef sandwich and hand-spun chocolate milkshake will keep you energized for an adventure with Airboat Tours Orlando.
"With its gleeful bombast, over-the-top showmanship, and extravagant deployment of dreams as quotidien entertainment, Orlando may be the most "American" city in the nation."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined for a total of 6 nights
- Only valid for stays between August 15 and September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings