Sipping in Sonoma County
Old Crocker Inn • Cloverdale, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Stanford, Huntington, Hopkins, Judah, Crocker, Clement, Jupiter, or Golden Spike Room on Sundays through Thursdays
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Wine and Cheese Platter
- Wine Tasting Passport to More than 100 Wineries
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Consecutive Nights
With America's best food and wine, its most striking coastline, and some of the world's only redwood forests, Northern California Wine Country is enviable, to say the least. Add to that Cloverdale's designation as one of the Coolest Small Towns in America, an honor bestowed on the northern Sonoma County burg by Budget Travel in 2011, and you've got the makings for a picture-perfect destination. For a taste of what makes California the country's most ecologically diverse state, drive west to the awe-inspiring Mendocino Coast, a fiercely protected swath of land known for its sprawling beaches, laid-back citizenry, and atmospheric fog.
Set on five acres, the ranch-style Old Crocker Inn sits about 85 miles north of San Francisco. Built as a hunting lodge in the 1880s, the inn is now a AAA Three Diamond-rated property outfitted with ten guest rooms, porches, patios, and an outdoor swimming pool. Each room features air-conditioning, plush linens, a gas fireplace, a TV with a DVD player and cable, and Internet access. Rooms in the lodge boast claw-foot bathtubs and showers, while some cottage rooms are appointed with whirlpool tubs.
After breakfast (which might include house-made scones, quiche, roasted potatoes, chicken sausage, and seasonal fresh fruit), pick up your passport for tastings at more than 100 wineries in the Dry Creek, Russian River, Anderson, and Alexander valleys, many of which host special food-and-wine events. On a sunny afternoon, visit nearby Sonoma for hiking and boating on Lake Sonoma or Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve, stationed about 30 minutes southwest of the inn.
"It was amazing. The service was great, the food was delicious, and the rooms and location were fantastic."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must book by phone only
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; third adult welcome in select rooms based on availability and the charge is $30/night
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Central Pacific and Canton suites not available with voucher
- Children and pets not allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms