Unwind in Colorful St. Croix
Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa • St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean-View Studio with $100 Food and Spa Credit ($669)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean-View Studio with $150 Food and Spa Credit ($999)
- Two Welcome Cocktails
Like the petals of the island's eye-catching frangipani flowers, St. Croix blooms with color. Combine impossibly blue Caribbean waters with perfect white-sand beaches, toss every imaginable shade of green into the mix, add a dash of molasses-hued rum into the pot, and you've got one of the most popular locales in the US Virgin Islands. From the vibrant shops of downtown Christiansted to the spiny cacti that dot the drier east end of the island, St. Croix's landscape is saturated with unique architecture and flashy flora.
Nearly alone on its stretch of Davis Beach on the north shore, the Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa is just 20 miles from Christiansted. And like the rest of the island, the resort has a colorful palette and personality. Palm green and hibiscus red saturate the guest rooms, all outfitted with rich mahogany furnishings, pillow-top mattresses, and crisp white linens. Each Ocean-View Studio offers a marble-tiled bathroom, kitchenette, sitting area, and screened-in patio.
Beyond your room, take a dip in the outdoor pool or splash in the ocean. The on-site Spa at Carambola—with massages, body wraps, mani/pedis, and more—makes relaxation a breeze. When mealtime rolls around, the resort's three restaurants serve everything from casual fare by the pool to continental cuisine with a Caribbean twist. And Friday nights bring a Pirate Buffet and cultural show with traditional Caribbean dance.
"St. Croix is distinguished by the fact that tourism is not its main income source. With so many locals working in ‘regular’ jobs, the vibe on St. Croix is more suburban, which actually makes for a refreshing, less-congested change of pace."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person per night
- Please call 340-778-3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check in
- 10% Government Tax and 10% Energy Surcharge are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms