Decadence and Award-Winning Spa Indulgence in Sussex
Alexander House Hotel • West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Classic Room
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities Until 11 a.m.
East Grinstead in Sussex is all about heritage—it's home to 14th-century timber-framed buildings, the 17th-century almshouses where John Mason Neale wrote Good King Wenceslas, and one of our most important literary treasures: Ashdown Forest, home of Winnie-the-Pooh. Now you and your most beloved companion can find yourselves a luxurious spa break at the five-star, boutique Alexander House Hotel.
Cuddle up in a classic double room at the luxurious establishment with an overnight stay for two people for £149 (up to a £304 value). Let us tell you a story of what you can expect: rich, sumptuous furnishings including Egyptian cotton linens and a deep-sprung mattress; en suite with Temple Spa products; TV; and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
After your inclusive breakfast at the indulgent Reflections Restaurant, sit back and admire the elegant setting of cream and dark leather and sophisticated up-lighting.
If you'd rather kick back and relax: full use of the leisure facilities at Utopia Spa—including pools, bubble tubs, waterfalls, massage pools, relaxation lounges, sauna, and fitness suites—is all part and parcel of your stay, with extended use until 11 a.m. If you want to see the local area come to life though, a visit to Standen (a country house filled with furnishings from the arts and craft movement), Sir Winston Churchill's country home at Chartwell, or Anne Boleyn's home at Hever Castle will ensure your tale has a happy ending.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Friday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Set in 175 acres of parkland and landscaped gardens, this delightful country house hotel dates back to the 17th century. Most of the bedrooms are very spacious and all have luxurious bathrooms."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Offer excludes Saturday night stays
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 15, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard/Classic room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children over the age of 2 are charged £40 supplement. Payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Classic Room, Breakfast, Full Use of Leisure Facilities Until 11 a.m.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01342 714914 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • Enjoy By September 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 51% savings