An All-Inclusive Virgin Island Dream
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa • St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($689) or Four-Night ($919) Stay for Two in a Bay View King or Double Room, June 15 to October 31, 2013
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three-Night ($749) or Four-Night ($999) Stay for Two in a Bay View King or Double Room, November 1 to December 22, 2013
- Inclusive of Three Meals Per Day, Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Access to Recreational Activities, Introductory Scuba Lessons, Movies, and More
- Waived Taxes, Fees, and Surcharges
- All-Inclusive Child Rates: Ages 0-2 Stay Free; Ages 3-12 Are $55 per Child per Night; Ages 13-17 Are $95 per Child per Night
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Eight Nights
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is the kind of place you see on postcards. In fact, its white-sand beaches, classically Caribbean waters, and densely tropical landscapes are among the most photographed wedding locales in the region. Talk about dreamy. But you don't need a save-the-date to vacation at this St. Thomas resort. Heck, if you're a US resident, you don't even need a passport.
Checking into your room, you'll first notice the view: Step out onto the balcony and let the sea breeze tickle your skin as you gaze at the lush islands in the distance. Accommodations also include Balinese-style furnishings and a spacious bathroom with a shower and tub, marble floor, and separate vanity.
And meals? Waste no time acquainting your taste buds with the resort's plentiful dining options. With five restaurants to choose from, you can expect a well-rounded ensemble of fresh eats from sea to shining sea (that's the Caribbean to the Mediterranean). There's even a sports bar and grill, plus two lounges.
When you aren't nibbling on jerk-spiced shrimp, take a cocktail to one of three pools—or to the hot tub—and kick back beneath the palm trees. For more active pursuits, cruise down to the secluded beach for a morning jog, or organize a catamaran snorkel trip; rent kayaks or a sailboat; or pick up snorkel or scuba gear for a warm dive among tropical fish. And for a bit of pampering, schedule a treatment at the sprawling 10,000-square-foot rejuvenation center, Journeys. It features five treatment rooms, a couples' massage suite, a full-service salon, hydrotherapy rooms, and more.
"Excellent service, beautiful resort, and beautiful views! I did not want to leave!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Only valid for stays within date range listed on voucher; must book by August 31, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 4 people the third and fourth people (ages 18 and up) are each an additional $163 per night, children 0-2 are free, children 3-12 will be $55 per child per night, children 13-17 are $95 per child per night
- Voucher is inclusive of three meals per day, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, access to recreational activities, introductory scuba lessons, movies, waived taxes, fees, and surcharges
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in lobby
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013 • Enjoy By December 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms