Enough Room for the Whole Fam in Costa Rica
The Preserve at Los Altos • Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
- A Minimum Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Rainforest Oceanview Suite (Priced Per Night)
- A Minimum Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Tree Top Oceanview Suite (Priced Per Night)
- A Minimum Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Panoramic Oceanview Suite (Priced Per Night)
- Or, a Minimum Three-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests in a Penthouse Suite (Priced Per Night)
- Complimentary Cocktail at the Swimming Pool
The great family vacation almost always includes a national park—but Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica is not your average walk in the woods. A botanical blend of lush rainforest jungles, powder-white beaches, and crystal-clear waters teeming with coral reefs, this tropical spot was listed as one of the world's 12 most beautiful national parks by Forbes. From snorkeling and sea kayaking to whitewater rafting and horseback riding, there is something for every member of the family along this perfect piece of Pacific paradise.
Tapping into its breathtaking, natural surroundings, the Preserve at Los Altos combines a breezy beach ambiance with exceptionally tailored upscale offerings. Embracing the local expression, "pura vida"—or "pure life"—each luxurious amenity beckons the body and mind to relax and rejuvenate. Spacious bungalow suites let the whole family spread out and indulge amid Balinese-inspired décor, bubbling Jacuzzis, and private balconies boasting sweeping views of the sparkling sea, swaying treetops, or lush rainforest. Nestled into a green hillside with the winking blue ocean below, the infinity pool is the perfect place for private reflection or making a splash. And adventure beckons on the resort's exclusive beach where snorkeling, sea-turtle spotting, and sun-bathing await.
"Los Altos is truly a paradise in paradise. The staff was wonderful and catered to our every need. The condo was unbelievable, and [the] grounds and beach were beautiful... Sunsets every night were perfection. Would go back in a second!"-- Hotels.com
the fine print
- Minimum three-night stay (priced per night)
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; suites have a max occupancy of 6 and penthouses have a max occupancy of 8
- Each additional adult (12 and older) over the initial 2 are $67.5, children (6-11 years) $45, children 5 and under stay for free; all of the rates are per person per night and do not include taxes
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- A 15% discount at Karolas Restaurant and 25% discount at Los Altos Spa are included; reservations required and subject to availability
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- 13% government tax and resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms