Scenic Beauty in the Smoky Mountains
The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa • Waynesville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Age 12 and Under in a Mountain-View Room, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Age 12 and Under in a Mountain-View Room, Arriving Select Thursdays through Saturdays ($179)
- Daily Breakfast for Four
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Waynesville, North Carolina, is a quaint historic town nestled between the Pisgah National Forest and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Though just 30 minutes from Asheville, the community's personality is all its own, with a downtown filled with art galleries and cafés, as well as the revived Frog Level District—a former swamp. Waynesville hosts parades and festivals throughout the year, including Folkmoot USA, the international music and dance festival.
Just five miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa boasts three nine-hole golf courses with spectacular views of the Smokies. The resort's Mountain-View Rooms feature contemporary styling, balconies or patios, and little perks like refrigerators and Wi-Fi.
On the links, guests can take their pick of the Dogwood, Carolina, or Blue Ridge course, each with its own challenges and layouts. Off the green, the resort's Balsam Spa invites you to unwind with a soothing treatment. Dinnertime calls for a trip to one of the inn's restaurants: The Tap Room Sports Bar & Grill serves up casual fare like North Carolina catfish and buffalo wings, while the more formal Cork & Cleaver presents cut-to-order steaks and seafood specialties like cold-water lobster tails.
"There's plenty to do when you want to take a day off the links. Mountain views are gorgeous. Food and service were very nice."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays within dates noted on voucher
- Thursday through Sunday stays are valid for June 14-16, 21-22, 27-29, July 18-20, August 15-17, 22-24, September 19-21 and 26-28; all dates are subject to availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- 7% sales tax and 4% occupancy tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): June 17-20, July 11, 17, September 4-5, 15-16 and 23-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings