You Can't Trump a Night at the Taj
Trump Taj Mahal • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Taj Tower Room ($124)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Taj Tower Room ($389)
- $30 Food Credit for Any Taj Mahal-Operated Food Outlet
- Health Club Admission for Two
Atlantic City is known for its hotels and casinos, but you haven't really experienced "America's Favorite Playground" until you've tangoed with the sultan of slots: the Trump Taj Mahal. Like anything Trump, the Taj is prime real estate, located right on the boardwalk. But with its marble entryways, brilliant crystal chandeliers, modern mood-lit lounges, state-of-the-art casinos, luxurious spa, headlining live entertainment, and five-star restaurants, this symbol of AC is a destination in and of itself.
As you would expect from Trump property, your guest room is dripping with luxury. Sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean are perfect for watching sunsets. Inside, warm, contemporary décor accents plush queen- or king-size Simmons Health Smart beds. In-room coffee makers and refrigerators add a welcomed level of convenience, and marble-clad bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and in-room digital entertainment round out your experience.
If you're lucky, you might hit the pristine buttery-sand beaches outside, but chances are, you'll find all you need among the Taj Mahal's five-star restaurants, live entertainment, lounges, and nightclubs all in one place. Decadence is a norm from morning 'til night starting with a breakfast at Sultan's Feast Buffet or American Plate Café. Try your luck at the Taj's 24-hour gaming space. Then, sip or dance away your cares at the posh Ego Bar & Lounge. For those who seek shopping, the hotel features a host of high-end options including Caché and Marshall Rouse. Fitness gurus will enjoy the state-of-the-art health club, and those in need of pampering will find the host of body treatments available at the spa simply heavenly.
"I enjoyed every bit of my getaway at the Taj. I loved our room and fell in love with the marble... I'm definitely trying to return back."-- LivingSocial Member
"Giant glass chandeliers hang above the white stone floored lobby, over the carpeted walkways and the escalators, and throughout the casinos. One could imagine this is how Donald insists on lighting his home."-- Read Fodor's Review of Trump Taj Mahal
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between July 1 and September 8, 2013
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to redeem and check-in
- Online reservations only; advanced reservations required; based on availablity
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must present and remit LivingSocial voucher at time of check-in
- Food credit valid at Taj owned and operated outlets only
- Gratuity not included
- Hotel sales tax and occupancy/tourism fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 4-6, 26-27, August 12-14 and August 30 - September 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013 • Enjoy By September 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms