Romance in the Green Mountains
The Inn at Sawmill Farm • West Dover, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room in the Main House, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room in the Main House, Sundays through Thursdays ($125) or Fridays and Saturdays ($135)
- Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine
Despite its name, Southern Vermont's Mount Snow Valley is as lively in the spring and summer as it is in the winter. As the sugar maples bloom, they bring with them a whole new crop of outdoor-sports enthusiasts. Hiking and mountain biking trails abound in the Deerfield Valley, while kayaking and canoeing are popular on the Harriman Reservoir. Quaint restaurants and antiques shops line the streets of little towns like Wilmington and Dover, and golf enthusiasts will find no fewer than 36 holes within minutes of Mount Snow. Hey, they don't call 'em the Green Mountains for nothing.
In quiet West Dover, The Inn at Sawmill Farm started out as a dairy farm, but was converted to an inn in 1967 and hasn't looked back. Rooms in the main house are adorned with elegant floral décor and offer flat-screen TVs, private baths, plush robes, and perfumed soaps.
The 20-acre property is fertile ground for outdoor fun; anglers will be in hog heaven at the two trout ponds, where catch-and-release fishing is allowed. If tennis is your game, bring your racquets and work on your serve at the inn's tennis court, cooling off with a dip in the pool afterward. Those who prefer to stay indoors can read or play games in the upstairs library, or relax with an in-room massage. At dinnertime, check out on-site Nonna's Restaurant, serving Italian dishes like shrimp scampi and veal piccata.
"Full of character and charm, this inn in a converted barn has common rooms elegantly accented with English chintzes, antiques, and Oriental rugs."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Inn at Sawmill Farm
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 9-11
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • Enjoy By September 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings