Experience the Rugged Shoreline of County Donegal
Caisleáin Óir Hotel • Co. Donegal, Ireland
- One- (€39) or Two-Night (€79) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
If she sells seashells on the seashore, surely she doesn't sell that many, since there are free ones everywhere? For a coastal endeavour that makes a little more fiscal sense, consider this week's Escape to Annagry, County Donegal, in the midst of Blue Flag beaches, scenic mountains, lakes, and historic forts. Go ahead: dive into the seaside resort and make waves for a night or two courtesy of a stay at Caisleáin Óir Hotel.
Set sail for relaxation by the sea: an overnight stay for two people in a standard room at the rustic-chic establishment is €39 (up to a €79 value). Alternatively, really sink into your comfortable accommodation with the same package for two nights for €79 (up to a €158 value). Either way, children up to the age of 12 may join you on request, and you'll dip more than a toe into a room that features en suite, TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
If you thirst for hearty food as much as seafaring adventure, you won't be disappointed by the hotel restaurant: take your inclusive, locally sourced breakfast in well-appointed surrounds that elegantly combine natural woods and neutral shades.
There's plenty to do out in the deep blue: favourite local pastimes include surfing, diving, boating, and angling. If you prefer to feel grass underfoot than sand between your toes, though, there's also horse riding, golfing, and hiking and archaeological tours on the Slieve League cliffs nearby. For arty types, Gweedore is only about 8 kilometres away, and is awash with traditional Irish music, theatre, and art galleries, as well as sporting attractions such as the Gaelic games, association football, and currach racing.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"You could spend weeks losing yourself in wild and woolly Donegal. The county’s stark beauty captivates you and, over time, seeps down to your core."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Voucher valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades to Bay View room available; subject to availability. €20 supplement applies payable directly to hotel
- Voucher includes: One- (€39) or Two-Night (€79) Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 074 95 48113 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings